● Discord Warning: filemtime():

Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:36 pm
Spammer
130 Posts
Zardos
Currently Offline

Doesn't like playing games!
Hi coRpSe

Thanks for this module it is great job, but having a bit of trouble with it. I have done the upgrade to from 209e to 209f and all is fine. I have installed Discord and that went well to, but i think the new upgrade maybe giving this problem.

Warning: filemtime(): stat failed for themes/BF4_Multi/style/style.css in C:\wamp64\www\themes\BF4_Multi\theme.php on line 70
Call Stack
# Time Memory Function Location
1 0.0009 412272 {main}( ) ...\block-discord.php:0
2 0.0011 422920 require_once( 'C:\wamp64\www\mainfile.php' ) ...\block-discord.php:14
3 0.0977 858168 include_once( 'C:\wamp64\www\themes\BF4_Multi\theme.php' ) ...\mainfile.php:410
4 0.0993 861920 filemtime ( ) ...\theme.php:70

( ! ) Warning: filemtime(): stat failed for themes/BF4_Multi/style/nanoscroller.css in C:\wamp64\www\themes\BF4_Multi\theme.php on line 77
Call Stack
# Time Memory Function Location
1 0.0009 412272 {main}( ) ...\block-discord.php:0
2 0.0011 422920 require_once( 'C:\wamp64\www\mainfile.php' ) ...\block-discord.php:14
3 0.0977 858168 include_once( 'C:\wamp64\www\themes\BF4_Multi\theme.php' ) ...\mainfile.php:410
4 0.1562 862776 filemtime ( ) ...\theme.php:77

( ! ) Warning: filemtime(): stat failed for themes/BF4_Multi/script/BF4_Multi.js in C:\wamp64

I woulld of uploaded a pic of this, but keeps telling me maxfile size reached.
Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:45 pm
Nuke Dev / Coder
98 Posts
Lonestar
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 46.5hrs.
Total Played: 704hrs.

Don't get much, huh?
OPEN

themes/BF4_Multi/theme.php

FIND

Code: [ Select all ]

addCSSToHead(BF4_Multi_main_stylesheet.'?v='.filemtime(BF4_Multi_main_stylesheet),'file');

REPLACE WITH

add_css_to_head(BF4_Multi_main_stylesheet, 'file', time());

FIND

addCSSToHead(BF4_Multi_nano_stylesheet.'?v='.filemtime(BF4_Multi_nano_stylesheet),'file');

REPLACE WITH

add_css_to_head(BF4_Multi_nano_stylesheet, 'file', time());

FIND

addJSToBody(BF4_Multi_main_javascript.'?v='.filemtime(BF4_Multi_main_javascript),'file');

REPLACE WITH

add_js_to_body(BF4_Multi_main_javascript, 'file', time());

I will update the theme on Xtreme Wednesday night. So this should not happen again.

Expand
Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:58 am
Original Poster
Spammer
130 Posts
Zardos
Currently Offline

Thank you Lonestar, on the first line i changed to this as it screwed up the main site.

PHP:  [ Select all ]

add_css_to_head(BF4_Multi_main_stylesheet'file'time()); 

Then it worked for me, thanks for that lonestar, looking forward to your new theme m8, great work so far.

coRpSE another great module, thank you.

Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:17 am
Nuke Dev / Coder
98 Posts
Lonestar
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 46.5hrs.
Total Played: 704hrs.

Don't get much, huh?
Sorry about that, that was an error on my part lol. Glad it sorted it for you.

Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:34 am
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 77.7hrs.
Total Played: 195hrs.

There is life outside of the game.
votes: 7
Glad to see you got it working. I wonder why this never showed new to me.

Expand
Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:12 pm
Original Poster
Spammer
130 Posts
Zardos
Currently Offline

Hi coRpSE any idear how to re-size discord for BF4 theme for the middle blocks, i have tried but the width will not respond, the height is fine.

Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:48 pm
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:

Yeah, I have an update I am working on that will shrink it even more for that narrow of a fixed width.
There is an absolute min width for the block if it is center. I have some things I like to change with it soon. I will probably work on that after I am done with the steam system.
The problem is, that theme was pretty much coded 10+ years ago, and back when it was done, average screen size was like 1280 or something like that, not the average is 1920 X 1080. That is why on a few sites I helped modified the BF4 theme, I widen the theme a bit in the center to allow center blocks to fit better while maintaining the feel of the theme. Here are a few examples. Click to Enlarge.

Expand  Expand
Expand

Expand  

Those are all the same theme, just slightly modified by me and all have at least an extra 100 - 350px wider from the stock theme.
I will see if I can get you the update or release an update where I will squeeze it in a bit more or show less info. Give me a couple of days and I will PM you with the files to try, you will just need to get back to me before I release it to everyone. Mind you that this will be just a temp thing till I redesign it a bit.

Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:14 am
Original Poster
Spammer
130 Posts
Zardos
Currently Offline

Thanks coRpSE, no big rush m8, when you have time. Thanks again.

Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:33 am
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:

Files sent in a PM to you.

Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:14 pm
Original Poster
Spammer
130 Posts
Zardos
Currently Offline

Thanks coRpSE, i think i have found the problem, the discord from your site is for evo 2.0.9e well it works ok on
evo 2.0.9f apart from the center block, it will not shrink any smaller, but shows up and works with 2.0.9f. the problem i think was to do with the code in this forum post.

Find:

addCSSToHead(BF4_Multi_main_stylesheet.'?v='.filemtime(BF4_Multi_main_stylesheet),'file'); 

Replace:

add_css_to_head(BF4_Multi_main_stylesheet'file'time()); 

I changed it to this on all three lines, i don't see that this should make a difference:

addCSSToHead(BF4_Multi_main_stylesheet'file'time()); 

not had a problem with it at all on BF4_Multi, apart from center block not shrinking.
Now i am going to load LM-BlackMagic theme and see what happens.  :)

Ok it stopped working with LM-BlackMagic and gives me this error:

Warningfilectime(): stat failed for themes/LM-BlackMagic/version.cache in C:\wamp64\www\includes\functions_evo_custom.php on line 686 

Warningfopen(themes/LM-BlackMagic/version.cache): failed to open streamNo such file or directory in C:\wamp64\www\includes\functions_evo_custom.php on line 718 

I don;t code but it look like the original error, had a look but don;t know were to look, i think it maybe functions.php.

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Forums ©