Top Dog
2630 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 93.7hrs.
Total Played: 135hrs.

There is life outside of the game.
Some of you have been around for a while now. Are there any blocks/modules/scripts that you miss having available for your site?
Any thoughts or suggestions would be great since after this Lottery is released and I finish the changes to the Honeypot, I might have some free time to getting something else out.
Just a heads up, if you like to check out the Lotto module and possiably win a prize if a Lotto is going, then head over to Megas site, (
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in
).

Expand
Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:01 am
NOOB!!!
19 Posts
Maybe a Banlist module?? Something to display (name, steam id how long there banned for and why they were banned from game server? )

I did post this on Lonestar's website however i know hes busy with real life etc...

Get registered or Log in
Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:49 am
NOOB!!!
19 Posts
here is an example
Get registered or Log in
  if you click on the player name it gives you more info something like that i dont know how hard that would be

Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:00 pm
Original Poster
Clan Leader
Top Dog
2630 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 93.7hrs.
Total Played: 135hrs.

There is life outside of the game.
is it something that you need to manually enter the person's information, or is it automatic, (which there might be a API).

Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:28 am
NOOB!!!
19 Posts
I dont think there are any API's out yet corpse so i don't mind adding manually. Until they bring something out

Forums ©