Top Dog
2630 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 93.6hrs.
Total Played: 135hrs.

There is life outside of the game.
Well, after the Halloween holiday had past, it was time to look for some new skins, models, just overall look. Well, if you know me, then you know I have a uniquely dark taste, but really, if you couldn't figure that you with a name as coRpSE, then you need help. Well, I decided to make a mod pack that I call Creep.

Creep is a collection of mods I could in the workshop that best fit my darker personality. If you like things to be a bit more on the darker side and want to experience the game a Sweet Tooth from Twisted metal, or as a vampire, then this mod is for you.

Just note, this only works on SP, Co-op, and you the only one that sees them.

Download the mods from here:
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

If you guys rather a 1 click install all mods rather than installing each one individually, then let me know and I will change that.

Here are just a few screenshots.

[fl:3fa6dd94dd]Expand[/fl:3fa6dd94dd]
Expand

Expand

Expand

Enjoy...
Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:36 pm
NOOB!!!
36 Posts
^7[^2I^7S^1S^...
Most Played:
This week: 50.4hrs.
Total Played: 1,044hrs.

Must be a looser...
WOW just installed the bad ass mod you did for STEAM, great work mate, very nice job. just debating if i should buy L4D2 and join you in the games. i am at the moment on a laptop with i3 8gb ram, but my system linux mx don't know if i will be able to play it on this, what are your thoughts, any way again great steam mod coRpSE, nice work.  cool
Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:19 pm
Original Poster
Clan Leader
Top Dog
2630 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 93.6hrs.
Total Played: 135hrs.

There is life outside of the game.
No problem, as for this game, L4D2, I don't know. I know very little about Linux, mind you that this game was developed 10 years ago so i believe your I3 would handle it.

Forums ©