Goto page 1, 2  Next

● Clan Manager issues

Sun May 26, 2019 10:16 pm
NOOB!!!
28 Posts
I recently switched my main site over to Evo Xtreme 2.09e, and am in the process of adding different items. Do I need to do the Auto mod edits and the Clan manager forums addons for the module to work correctly? I assumed I did not, that they were options.  Right now it does not display the flag of the members country correctly, only shows the first flag no matter what country is entered. Also when I go to add a member and type in their name it does not give me choices of names when I start typing it in the box. It almost seems like it is not finding the member listed on the site all ready. Not sure if I missed something or not? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Mon May 27, 2019 8:39 pm
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 77.7hrs.
Total Played: 195hrs.

There is life outside of the game.
votes: 7
It does work. I ran into that issue when I updated EID's website, but I don't remember what I had to do to fix it. I would need to take a look at it again and see if there are any errors and probably just blindly look into it. You can also wait for Lonestar since he originally designed the system and may have a better idea of what is wrong than myself.

Expand
Mon May 27, 2019 8:43 pm
Original Poster
NOOB!!!
28 Posts
Thank you Corpse, no hurry....lachen I will tinker with it while I wait.

Mon May 27, 2019 10:58 pm
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:

Check all the error logs. I think it was a matter of removing some of the RN stuff. I will install it on my local and see.

Mon May 27, 2019 11:44 pm
Original Poster
NOOB!!!
28 Posts
I see nothing showing in the error logs Corspe.

Mon May 27, 2019 11:48 pm
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:

Okay, here is a temp fix. Lonestar needs to go through it and update it.

Download the attached file and upload it keeping the file patch. This makes the system sort of works.

Expand

If you take a look at that image, you will see when i start typing the name, instead of appearing with the text box, it appears at the top left. Just note you need to be scrolled all the way up. If you have a floating menu, it may be behind it. I am going to PM Lonestar about it.

Tue May 28, 2019 6:54 am
Original Poster
NOOB!!!
28 Posts
It seems to work as you described Corpse....lachen I will continue to test it out. Thank you.....lachen

Tue May 28, 2019 7:47 am
Original Poster
NOOB!!!
28 Posts
Humm, I installed Clan Manager on my main site, added the clan manager fix, and it does NOT seem to work on main site. I can find no differences between my main site and test site to cause this. I will continue to search to find a difference between the main domain and the sub-domain and let you know. Scratching my head on this one lol.

Tue May 28, 2019 11:59 am
Original Poster
NOOB!!!
28 Posts
I believe I have figured it out CoRpSE, will let you know after some further testing. Uninstalled and re=installed 3 times and it looks like it is working. At least it called up the player name when I started to enter it....lachen

Tue May 28, 2019 1:09 pm
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:

Sounds like you just needed to clear out your cache.

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Forums ©