3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 77.7hrs.
Total Played: 195hrs.

There is life outside of the game.
votes: 7
Okay, I like to update everyone on a few new changes that I have done to the site over the past couple of months. These are not huge changes, but they were still fun for me to develop and put on the site.

First off i will start with the latest thing I did and that was the "Twitch Stream" block that you will see under the "Main menu" on the right. That status is tied directly into my stream so when I am streaming, it will show that I am live and give some info about my stream. When I am offline, it will show that as well as still link to my stream so if people want to follow, donate, or bookmark the stream, they can. It also has a link to my twitter account where I tweet any time I go live and have any new updates. This script has not been made public and I publically post it, but if someone wants it on their site, just ask and I will pull the files.

Next is the loading icon that appears in the upper right of the screen. That icon is not an image, but strictly CSS and impact on the site loading is null. Its there to inform you when the site is done loading and what not. Nothing drastic and for many, means nothing but some eye candy.

I also have been slowly going through and removing everything for XFire, AIM, yahoo, MSN, ect... to clean up the site a bit. It is going slow because it is scattered everywhere. but in due time, I will have it done. Other than that, I have been just doing some small bug updates and that's about it.

Well, if you have any questions or comments, feel free to post.

Expand
Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:58 am
Blabbing Noob
83 Posts
Looks good m8 plus the twitch block is useful

Expand
Forums ©