Write a Review
 Image Repo
 Logout
DFG
DFG DFG DFG

[HSX] Donations

DFG
Donation
This here is a combined total of what we need to keep us going each month.

48 %

Donate

End DateJul 01
Target$50.00
Below Target$26.03
CurrencyUSD

Donators This Month
Jun 04Rips$23.97
DFG
DFG DFG DFG

Search our Site

DFG DFG
DFG DFG DFG

Theme Management

DFG

DFG
DFG DFG DFG

Survey

DFG What is your favorite game to play ATM?

WarThunder
World of Tanks
H1Z1
MechWarrior Online
ARK
WarFace
SWTOR
BattleField serier
COD Series
Diablo
Armored Warfare

Results
Polls

Votes 777
Comments: 0
DFG
DFG DFG DFG

Honey Pot

DFG
Bots in the pot!
We have [1459] bots stopped!

DFG
DFG DFG DFG

DFG HeadShot Extreme :: View topic - Float Left & Right along with Skicky Note bbcode

Search for at
HeadShot Extreme Advanced Search

Float Left & Right along with Skicky Note bbcode
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Post new topic    Reply to topic    printer-friendly view   Thank Post    HeadShot Extreme Forum Index -> Nuke Blocks / Modules Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
[HSX]coRpSE
Top Dog
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
Nuke Dev / Coder

Clan Leader

This user has donated over $300 to the clan.

coRpSE
Currently Offline
Last Seen Online:
6 hrs, 38 mins ago

Most Played:
This week: 4.9hrs.
Total played: 1,064hrs.

Are you really commited?

• » Show Info «

Post Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:20 am Post subject: No icon Float Left & Right along with Skicky Note bbcode Reply with quote

As the title says. I created two new mods for our forums. There are a total of 3 new buttons. First I will talk about is the sticky note...

Expand
This is a sticky note.
Just a way to make a note that you feel may be more important then other things.

Enjoy!!!

That image there is the sticky note button. If you press it once, then type a message, then press it again, it will put the message into a sticky note just like you see off to the right.
You can also type a short message, then highlight it and then press the sticky note button and it will add the bbcode for your around the message you want to display.

You may also notice that the text is wrapping around it instead of being above it or below it, that is because I am using the other new button I developed called a float button.

Expand & Expand

Those are the float buttons. you would only want to use this with images, sticky notes, videos only. I hope you like these new buttons, took a few days to develop and I am releasing them over at clan themes. I mostly wrote this post as a demonstration but also to help you guys with knowing what they re and what they do.

If you don't see them, you may have to clear your browsers cache...

Expand

Last edited by coRpSE on Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total
HeadShot Domain, Been in buisness for over 10 years...
5STAR
NOOB!!!
NOOB!!!

• » Show Info «

Post Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:31 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Float Left & Right along with Skicky Note bbcode Reply with quote

This is a real nice mod.Thanks for the great work, I like it
Go HeadShot
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Visit member's Facebook: 264037510283291
[HSX]coRpSE
Top Dog
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
Nuke Dev / Coder

Clan Leader

coRpSE
Currently Offline
Last Seen Online:
6 hrs, 38 mins ago

Most Played:

Are you really commited?

• » Show Info «

Post Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:52 am Post subject: No icon Re: Float Left & Right along with Skicky Note bbcode Reply with quote

thanks...

Sponsor
5STAR
NOOB!!!
NOOB!!!

• » Show Info «

Post Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:23 am Post subject: No icon Re: Float Left & Right along with Skicky Note bbcode Reply with quote

I am just using a random pic here

Expand
Notice how the test starts right next to the pic.
Looks kinda weird
When you get a post with allot of text it looks even worse.
Is there a way to leave a gap between the pic and the text ?
Float right works just fine, just float left has the issue

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Visit member's Facebook: 264037510283291
[HSX]coRpSE
Top Dog
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
Nuke Dev / Coder

Clan Leader

coRpSE
Currently Offline
Last Seen Online:
6 hrs, 38 mins ago

Most Played:

Are you really commited?

• » Show Info «

Post Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:11 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Float Left & Right along with Skicky Note bbcode Reply with quote

Overall, you can add a padding to the css that would do that for you. Overall, I guess if you really don't know how to use floats in a manor to make it look right, I can see where your coming from. With this example I am writing to you,
Expand
I am using your image and just writing out a text section to show you how technically you should be using the float system. Floats are something I have used allot back when I was doing those center info module and it was really nice when you was having allot of text that would fill out the side because it would eventually wrap under the image or what ever you were floating the complete the look.

Now I am going to fill up this area with worthless babble to show, then I will show you how to or what you will need to do to add in the padding. Now I am going to fill up this area with worthless babble to show, then I will show you how to or what you will need to do to add in the padding. Now I am going to fill up this area with worthless babble to show, then I will show you how to or what you will need to do to add in the padding. Now I am going to fill up this area with worthless babble to show, then I will show you how to or what you will need to do to add in the padding. Now I am going to fill up this area with worthless babble to show, then I will show you how to or what you will need to do to add in the padding. Now I am going to fill up this area with worthless babble to show, then I will show you how to or what you will need to do to add in the padding. Now I am going to fill up this area with worthless babble to show, then I will show you how to or what you will need to do to add in the padding.

Now I am going to fill up this area with worthless babble to show, then I will show you how to or what you will need to do to add in the padding. Now I am going to fill up this area with worthless babble to show, then I will show you how to or what you will need to do to add in the padding. Now I am going to fill up this area with worthless babble to show, then I will show you how to or what you will need to do to add in the padding. Now I am going to fill up this area with worthless babble to show, then I will show you how to or what you will need to do to add in the padding. Now I am going to fill up this area with worthless babble to show, then I will show you how to or what you will need to do to add in the padding. Now I am going to fill up this area with worthless babble to show, then I will show you how to or what you will need to do to add in the padding. Now I am going to fill up this area with worthless babble to show, then I will show you how to or what you will need to do to add in the padding. Now I am going to fill up this area with worthless babble to show, then I will show you how to or what you will need to do to add in the padding.

Now I am going to fill up this area with worthless babble to show, then I will show you how to or what you will need to do to add in the padding. Now I am going to fill up this area with worthless babble to show, then I will show you how to or what you will need to do to add in the padding. Now I am going to fill up this area with worthless babble to show, then I will show you how to or what you will need to do to add in the padding. Now I am going to fill up this area with worthless babble to show, then I will show you how to or what you will need to do to add in the padding. Now I am going to fill up this area with worthless babble to show, then I will show you how to or what you will need to do to add in the padding.

Now I am going to fill up this area with worthless babble to show, then I will show you how to or what you will need to do to add in the padding. Now I am going to fill up this area with worthless babble to show, then I will show you how to or what you will need to do to add in the padding. Now I am going to fill up this area with worthless babble to show, then I will show you how to or what you will need to do to add in the padding.

Now I am going to fill up this area with worthless babble to show, then I will show you how to or what you will need to do to add in the padding. Now I am going to fill up this area with worthless babble to show, then I will show you how to or what you will need to do to add in the padding.
this is just a test thread so don't mind this. This is more of just showing how it works with the padding.
Now I am going to fill up this area with worthless babble to show, then I will show you how to or what you will need to do to add in the padding. Now I am going to fill up this area with worthless babble to show, then I will show you how to or what you will need to do to add in the padding. Now I am going to fill up this area with worthless babble to show, then I will show you how to or what you will need to do to add in the padding. Now I am going to fill up this area with worthless babble to show, then I will show you how to or what you will need to do to add in the padding.

Now I am going to fill up this area with worthless babble to show, then I will show you how to or what you will need to do to add in the padding. Now I am going to fill up this area with worthless babble to show, then I will show you how to or what you will need to do to add in the padding. Now I am going to fill up this area with worthless babble to show, then I will show you how to or what you will need to do to add in the padding. Now I am going to fill up this area with worthless babble to show, then I will show you how to or what you will need to do to add in the padding.Now I am going to fill up this area with worthless babble to show, then I will show you how to or what you will need to do to add in the padding. Now I am going to fill up this area with worthless babble to show, then I will show you how to or what you will need to do to add in the padding. Now I am going to fill up this area with worthless babble to show, then I will show you how to or what you will need to do to add in the padding. Now I am going to fill up this area with worthless babble to show, then I will show you how to or what you will need to do to add in the padding.

Now I am going to fill up this area with worthless babble to show, then I will show you how to or what you will need to do to add in the padding. Now I am going to fill up this area with worthless babble to show, then I will show you how to or what you will need to do to add in the padding. Now I am going to fill up this area with worthless babble to show, then I will show you how to or what you will need to do to add in the padding. Now I am going to fill up this area with worthless babble to show, then I will show you how to or what you will need to do to add in the padding.

Now I am going to fill up this area with worthless babble to show, then I will show you how to or what you will need to do to add in the padding. Now I am going to fill up this area with worthless babble to show, then I will show you how to or what you will need to do to add in the padding. Now I am going to fill up this area with worthless babble to show, then I will show you how to or what you will need to do to add in the padding. Now I am going to fill up this area with worthless babble to show, then I will show you how to or what you will need to do to add in the padding.Now I am going to fill up this area with worthless babble to show, then I will show you how to or what you will need to do to add in the padding. Now I am going to fill up this area with worthless babble to show, then I will show you how to or what you will need to do to add in the padding. Now I am going to fill up this area with worthless babble to show, then I will show you how to or what you will need to do to add in the padding. Now I am going to fill up this area with worthless babble to show, then I will show you how to or what you will need to do to add in the padding.

All you need to do is go into your themes style.css, and where you see:

Code:
.floatr
      {
         float: right;
      }

.floatl
      {
         float: left;
      }

just change that to:

Code:
.floatr
      {
         float: right;
         padding-top:10px;
         padding-bottom:10px;
         padding-right:10px;
         padding-left:10px;
      }

.floatl
      {
         float: left;
         padding-top:10px;
         padding-bottom:10px;
         padding-right:10px;
         padding-left:10px;
      }

that's it.

I think that is what your asking about.

Last edited by coRpSE on Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:26 am; edited 5 times in total
5STAR
NOOB!!!
NOOB!!!

• » Show Info «

Post Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:06 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Float Left & Right along with Skicky Note bbcode Reply with quote

Thanks for the fix Dread, much appreciated.

Happy Holidays, Be safe  lachen

Sponsor
[HSX]coRpSE
Top Dog
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
Nuke Dev / Coder

Clan Leader

coRpSE
Currently Offline
Last Seen Online:
6 hrs, 38 mins ago

Most Played:

Are you really commited?

• » Show Info «

Post Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:42 am Post subject: No icon Re: Float Left & Right along with Skicky Note bbcode Reply with quote

I also just re-read your statement, You also want to put the image in mid paragraph of the first or second paragraph so that will create the illusion of it wrapping around. All text before the float will be the text on top and all after it will be the text wrapping around it.

Play around with it for a bit and try different locations to see where the image will start its float and you will understand what I am talking about.

5STAR
NOOB!!!
NOOB!!!

• » Show Info «

Post Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:16 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Float Left & Right along with Skicky Note bbcode Reply with quote

I will take a look, Im still trying to keep unwanted visitors off my site, if you know what I mean. It's a constant battle.

[HSX]coRpSE
Top Dog
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
Nuke Dev / Coder

Clan Leader

coRpSE
Currently Offline
Last Seen Online:
6 hrs, 38 mins ago

Most Played:

Are you really commited?

• » Show Info «

Post Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:47 am Post subject: No icon Re: Float Left & Right along with Skicky Note bbcode Reply with quote

I hear ya...

Sponsor
MAGNET
Blabbing Noob
Blabbing Noob

This user has donated to the clan.

• » Show Info «

Post Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:48 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Float Left & Right along with Skicky Note bbcode Reply with quote

Nice job as usual Dreaded dude!

Using your concept, I'm able to create a panel for my tutorials and advertising.  Wouldn't have been able to figure it out without you!!

Go HeadShot
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   Thank Post HeadShot Extreme Forum Index ->  Nuke Blocks / Modules Support All times are UTC - 7 Hours [DST enabled]
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: