3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 77.7hrs.
Total Played: 195hrs.

There is life outside of the game.
votes: 7
Well, last week I was contacted by Megaboost informing me that there was a slight bug with the system, and after a short time investigating, I was able to find the root cause and fix it on his site. Since I was going to be pushing an update to address the issue he found, I figured I would do some other changes that I felt were needed. They aren't major changes, but enough small changes to warrant a version change to v1.0.1.

Change Log:
  • Added in the jQuery UI activation
  • Changed out the edit and delete icons from using the evo_icons to Fontawsome icons.
  • Fixed a bunch of small alignment issues and visual changes.
  • Wrote a forum mod to show somewhere under your avatar - (Requested Mod)
  • Wrote a Evo_UserBlock Add-on - (Requested Mod)

Module is available for download here:
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

Note:
If you already have this module installed, all you need to do is upload the content of the public_html/modules/ folder, but then go in and delete the public_html/modules/Evo_Loto/lotto_install.php file.

If you leave the installer in, and you accidentally go into the admin panel, you may get a message saying that it was installed successfully, and it should just automatically delete the file for you, but, it more and likely will reset your settings which is why I am saying either don't upload that file or delete it before you go into the Lotto ACP.

This is only for those updating the system...

Expand
Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:23 pm
Original Poster
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 77.7hrs.
Total Played: 195hrs.

There is life outside of the game.
votes: 7
Okay, Thanks to Megaboost, he found a bug that I created accidentally. To fix this, you can do one of two things.
  • Download a fresh version of the module and all you need to upload is the public_html/modules/Evo_Lotto/admin/index.php
  • Or you can do the fix your self. It's easy. To do that;

OPEN: public_html/modules/Evo_Lotto/admin/index.php

FIND:

PHP:  [ Select all ]

'<a href="' $admin_file '.php?op=elotto_delete&eid=' $id '&loc=elotto_old">i class="fas fa-trash" title="'._DEL_EVENT.'"></i></a>'

REPLACE WITH:

PHP:  [ Select all ]

'<a href="' $admin_file '.php?op=elotto_delete&eid=' $id '&loc=elotto_old"><i class="fas fa-trash" title="'._DEL_EVENT.'"></i></a>'

SAVE & CLOSE

If you don't see the difference, I was missing a < and that's it.

Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:29 pm
Blabbing Noob
53 Posts
Well at least I was looking in the correct place but never in a month of Sundays would I have seen that missing '<' Great Find coRpSE
Forums ©