Cuisine Royale is an all-kitchen-warfare Battle Royale game with the most honest system for Loot Boxes ever.
Originally an April Fool’s joke from developers of squad based MMO shooter Enlisted, Cuisine Royale was highly appreciated by players and is now released as a stand-alone title.
FREE UNTIL JULY 2ND
Early Access will be free until July 2nd 2018, after that we will probably make it a paid game to cover server expenses and fund further development. But the game will stay free for those who will install before July 2nd. We don't plan to introduce any additional paid content that will affect the gameplay, only some cosmetics and customization options.
- Dinnerware will finally be able to show off its true potential: Use a colander as head protection, equip a wok as a formidable breastplate, or strap on a massive waffle maker to be protected even against the largest calibers of weapons.
- The most honest system for Loot Boxes: Those are scattered around the battlefield, and are free to open, their content is well labelled, and the drop chance of what is said to be inside is a 100% guarantee.
- Improve your characteristics in the battle significantly: Strapping on a medical dropper will provide you with accelerated health regeneration, a set of glasses will increase weapon accuracy and chewing on a cigar will turn you into a real Tough Guy!
- Massive and intense battles: 30 players per session in total will head out from different parts of the map, starting only in their underwear and making their way to the center of a battlefield that is constantly shrinking in size.
- The fanciest panties: This ain’t no Joke! Try them on and good luck on the battlefield!
Download for free until July 2nd here:
|Please login to see this link|
Get registered or Log in
Yes, its a steam game.
Developer: Darkflow Software
Publisher: Gaijin Distribution KFT
Release Date: Jun 15, 2018
— regchan wroteany one noticed a bug it wants to start on boot up of pc i have had to forcefully remove it by deleting everything in the game folder of the game
Nope, it does not forcefully start on me at all. Only when I click on it in steam like every other game.