Calendar

Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:46 am
Spammer
114 Posts
Can anyone Assist me where I can find a Calendar block and or module to download for my Evo xTreme theme 2.09d?

I did see the calendar blocks and module that came with the  Evo xTreme theme 2.09d, but thats not what I'm looking for. I'm looking for a full calendar that will show the event that will be the upcoming events schedule!....

Can anyone help please?

Thanks

Ghostwarrior
Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:17 pm
Clan Leader
Top Dog
2600 Posts
If you're looking for something that is like mine, then you already have it. Just change the block to use the combi block.

Expand
Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:51 pm
Spammer
114 Posts
Thanks Corpse for that info. Yes I know that I have the calendar in my website theme. And that's not what I have in mind. What I'm looking for is a fill or half size calendar where other can see in the day cells the events that schedule in.
Thanks

Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:54 pm
NOOB!!!
37 Posts
I was messing around with
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in
.  You can setup all your events through it and then display it in a block with iframe.  Not really any styling options from what I could see though.

Expand
Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:58 pm
Clan Leader
Top Dog
2600 Posts
I think with some reworking, you could probably get the title to to show rather than the image,
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

But I do think we will ne do upgrade to something new, either rewrite/upgrade what is currently here, or port something in.

Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:47 pm
Spammer
114 Posts
Yes like that and can you do it, without the color bar in it?
Thanks Corpse

Forums ©