● I NEED HELP PLEASE with a iFrame Page Module for my Website

Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:52 am
Spammer
113 Posts
Aloha Corpse, I need some help if you are not too busy but know it's an under statement.

I've wrote to Mr. Sven G., who created the AW: SnowFalcon ATO/Flightlog and I requesting from him a copy of his: AW: SnowFalcon ATO/Flightlog so I can use on my website. This is what his email sayingredients to me;

I NEED HELP PLEASE with a iFrame Page Module for my Website, the iFrame has to look like this:

<iframe src="http://quasar-49th.de/briefing_tool/index.php?menu=1&style=148th" width="100%" height="100%"></iframe>

For a AW: SnowFalcon ATO/Flightlog that i am going to use for my Falcon 4 BMS Virtual Fighter Wing clan.

This a link how it looks;
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

2nd thing I would also need a link to your squadron patch to integrate into the ATO, as well as a link where you can place a css file to change colors etc yourself

Here's my website url:
Get registered or Log in

Can you help me please, and also the links so I can send it to Mr. Sven G?

Ghostwarrior
Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:38 pm
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3011 Posts
coRpSE
In-Game
The Isle

Most Played:
This week: 120.0hrs.
Total Played: 154hrs.

votes: 7
— Ghostwarrior wrote
Aloha Corpse, I need some help if you are not too busy but know it's an under statement.

I've wrote to Mr. Sven G., who created the AW: SnowFalcon ATO/Flightlog and I requesting from him a copy of his: AW: SnowFalcon ATO/Flightlog so I can use on my website. This is what his email sayingredients to me;

I NEED HELP PLEASE with a iFrame Page Module for my Website, the iFrame has to look like this:

<iframe></iframe>

For a AW: SnowFalcon ATO/Flightlog that i am going to use for my Falcon 4 BMS Virtual Fighter Wing clan.

This a link how it looks;
Get registered or Log in

2nd thing I would also need a link to your squadron patch to integrate into the ATO, as well as a link where you can place a css file to change colors etc yourself

Here's my website url:
Get registered or Log in

Can you help me please, and also the links so I can send it to Mr. Sven G?

I am completely lost, what do you need help with from me? I see you say you're going to send something to him, but I don't know what you wrote to him and I don't know what he said to you. You can use BBcode to better separate what your saying into a more easy to follow system. Overall, i can't help if I can't understand what you need help with along with the info that he said, you sai8d and whats going on in general.

Expand
Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:54 pm
Original Poster
Spammer
113 Posts
Sorry Corpse about the confusing, I am going to be using a AW: SnowFalcon ATO/Flightlog that I've received from Sven G. the founder of it. I will be using for my Falcon 4 BMS Virtual Fighter Wing clan.

Simple I NEED HELP PLEASE with creating a iFrame Page Module for my Website, heres the iFrame that has to look like this:

<iframe src="http://quasar-49th.de/briefing_tool/index.php?menu=1&style=148th" width="100%" height="100%"></iframe>

With the Header; Air Tasking Order

Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:42 pm
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3011 Posts
coRpSE
In-Game
The Isle

Most Played:

I have a video tutorial that pretty much goes over how to put stuff into a module, and I also provide a blank module to download, but I whipped something up and attached it to this post.

Here is the video tutorial:
Get registered or Log in

The module I put together is below, how you're not using a fixed width theme.

Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:47 pm
Original Poster
Spammer
113 Posts
Thank you Corpse!... cool

Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:00 pm
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3011 Posts
coRpSE
In-Game
The Isle

Most Played:

no problem.

Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:19 pm
Original Poster
Spammer
113 Posts
Hey Corpse hi, thanks for the ATO setup on the module.
I forgot to mention where do  install this link for the "Text css file" that came the ATO? this as well as a link where you can place a css file to change colors etc for myself.

Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:18 pm
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3011 Posts
coRpSE
In-Game
The Isle

Most Played:

— Ghostwarrior wrote
Hey Corpse hi, thanks for the ATO setup on the module.
I forgot to mention where do  install this link for the "Text css file" that came the ATO? this as well as a link where you can place a css file to change colors etc for myself.

huh?

Forums ©