This is a great summertime treat. Simple & Delicious to make for the whole family.
- 1 package of Cook & Serve vanilla pudding, (NOT INSTANT)
- 1 package Orange Jello
- 2 Cups of Water
- 1 16oz container of Cool Whip
- About 5 oz or 1/2 of a 10.5 oz bag of Mini Marshmallows
- 1 - 20 oz can Pineapple Tidbits
- 2 - 11 oz cans of Mandarin Oranges
Drain fruit of all liquid, cover and put in fridge until needed later.
Mix Water, Jello, and pudding together over medium heat until it boils.
Remove from heat and pour into a large mixing bowl.
Refrigerate until mixture has thickened, (About 1 hour).
With electric mixer with whisk attachment, beat on high for 2 min until creamy.
Fold in Cool Whip, marshmallows, and fruit.
Cover and put in fridge and chill for 2 hours before serving and enjoying.