event calender
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

HeadShot Extreme -> Nuke Blocks / Modules Support

#1: No icon event calender Author: Rips PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 11:40 am
    —
does anyone know where to get an event calender for 2.09e that i can add events and edit to show future events ...  thanks guys

#2: No icon Re: event calender Author: fire PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 12:08 pm
    —
I have not used it yet, but have you tried the one in 2.09e?

#3: No icon Re: event calender Author: Rips PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 4:11 pm
    —
yes fire i did ...  its just a calender though ...  cant add events and such to it

#4: No icon Re: event calender Author: fire PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 8:13 pm
    —
Sure you can m8, do it in the admin section. Are you looking for one that anyone can add things to, admin or not?

#5: No icon Re: event calender Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 8:21 pm
    —
The ECalendar that comes with the CMS is an Event Calendar. The E in its name stands for "Event". :P

I wrote the ECalendar that replaced that older system. I talk about it in this video i did.

#6: No icon Re: event calender Author: zardosLocation: North west of England PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2022 2:56 pm
    —
Hi coRpSE, having a problem with E-calendar, here is a screen shot.

Expand

Do you know what this maybe. does it on any theme.

#7: No icon Re: event calender Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2022 5:50 pm
    —
That is happening because in your PHP, it was not compiled with that function activated. Here is a workaround.

Open up the block-ECalendar.php
Find on line 27:

PHP:  [ Select all ]

$num_days cal_days_in_month(CAL_GREGORIAN$month$year); 

Replace with:

PHP:  [ Select all ]

$num_days round((mktime(0,0,0,$month+1,1,$year) - mktime(0,0,0,$month,1,$year))/86400); 

You will also need to do the same edits in the file public_html/modules/ECalendar/index.php.
This should be updated in the next release.

#8: No icon Re: event calender Author: zardosLocation: North west of England PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2022 3:46 am
    —
Thank you coRpSE that did the trick

#9: No icon Re: event calender Author: zardosLocation: North west of England PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:40 pm
    —
Hi coRpSE, the above code did work find, but now its broke. I get this message now.

Expand

Hving a few problems with a few thing this last few days but trying not to bother you or lonestar, all works fine a my localhost but on the web things start to go wrong, will do some more testing see what happens.

#10: No icon Re: event calender Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:59 pm
    —
Did you do both file edits? Look at the bottom of the previous post and look at the text in yellow. I had put that in yellow to get your attention.

#11: No icon Re: event calender Author: zardosLocation: North west of England PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:34 am
    —
Sorry about that coRpSE totally missed that only because it is fine on my local without that index.php edit just the block, it now works fine on the web server, but I have got to ask why should that be, good on local but not on web?  roll smilie yours and lonestars code is always good.

local php 7.4.24
local sql 7.4.24

web php 7.4.28
web sql 7.4.28

not a lot between them   verzweifelt

#12: No icon Re: event calender Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:28 am
    —
It's because your server does not have that PHP calendar function enabled. When the PHP was compiled on the server, they didn't enable it in the options.
That is why it works on most servers, but not all. I personally went with that function to give the ability to switch the type of calendar between a few different calendars. I may have to rewrite that a little to see if the function exist and if it doesn't, use the fix I give you.

#13: No icon Re: event calender Author: zardosLocation: North west of England PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:41 pm
    —
Thanks again coRpSE

HeadShot Extreme -> Nuke Blocks / Modules Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 7 Hours

Page 1 of 1