● How to install Discord into my website

Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:17 am
Spammer
113 Posts
Hi Corpse, can you tell me how can I install Discord into my website like yours?
I'm using a Evo xtreme theme 2.09d.

Can you help me Corpse?

Thanks!...

Ghostwarrior
Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:47 pm
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3011 Posts
coRpSE
In-Game
The Isle

Most Played:
This week: 120.0hrs.
Total Played: 154hrs.

votes: 7
Your title is misleading, since you can't install Discord onto your site. But I am guessing your talking about the widget.
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

Just put in your server ID and a title, and make sure you use the "Iframe" tab. Now, to get your Discord server ID #, that is easy. Open up Discord, and on the lift, you will see your server icon. Right click on that and go to Server Settings -> Widget and you will see your server ID. Once you have that, then you can go to that link i posted above and get the HTML code for the IFrame, then from there either create a block like I go over in my video tutorial, Block Breakdown, or you can go into the blocks section, click create block, then in the editor, click "Source", and paste the iframe code int here and save the block.

Expand
Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:17 pm
Original Poster
Spammer
113 Posts
Hi Corpse I did actly as you said but it still didn't show up. I've clear everything and reboot my system but again still didn't work

Take a look at my website main page:
Get registered or Log in

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong and I know you've said that it easy too.

Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:41 pm
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3011 Posts
coRpSE
In-Game
The Isle

Most Played:
This week: 120.0hrs.
Total Played: 154hrs.

votes: 7
Watch this:
Get registered or Log in

You can skip to about 22 min, because there I am entering some HTML into just a content, but earlier in that video, I go over canceling out any additional quotes you may have that if you have them can break your block & site.

Forums ©