Write a Review
 Image Repo
 Logout
DFG
DFG DFG DFG

[HSX] Donations

DFG
Donation
This here is a combined total of what we need to keep us going each month.

0 %

Donate

End DateMar 01
Target$50.00
Below Target$50.00
CurrencyUSD

Donators This Month
DFG
DFG DFG DFG

Search our Site

DFG DFG
DFG DFG DFG

Theme Management

DFG

DFG
DFG DFG DFG

Survey

DFG What is your favorite game to play ATM?

WarThunder
World of Tanks
H1Z1
MechWarrior Online
ARK
WarFace
SWTOR
BattleField serier
COD Series
Diablo
Armored Warfare

Results
Polls

Votes 742
Comments: 0
DFG
DFG DFG DFG

Honey Pot

DFG
Bots in the pot!
We have [1391] bots stopped!

DFG
DFG DFG DFG

DFG HeadShot Extreme :: View topic - coRpSE Complete mod compilation - v8.10

Search for at
HeadShot Extreme Advanced Search

coRpSE Complete mod compilation - v8.10
Goto page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   Thank Post    HeadShot Extreme Forum Index -> Skin's and Mod's
View previous topic :: View next topic  
[HSX]coRpSE

Top Dog
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
Nuke Dev / Coder

Clan Leader

This user has donated over $300 to the clan.

coRpSE
Currently Offline
Last Seen Online:
3 hrs, 56 mins ago

Most Played:
This week: 18.0hrs.
Total played: 140hrs.

Must be married.

• » Show Info «

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:03 am Post subject: No icon coRpSE Complete mod compilation - v8.10 Reply with quote

Complete Mod pack V8.10

**Updated 12/24/2013**

Okay, I pretty much had to rebuild this from the ground up. VERY little was usable. I am not going to go into details on what has been added and what was lost. Overall, the mod pack should feel the same as it did before.

Comes already with the XVM update from my post on page 6.

Fresh Install:

Fresh install will require the files marked right below this paragraph, just click the spoiler to see the latest one. follow the instructions and its pretty much the same as the video.

Download from here:
Hidden: 

Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

How to install text:
  1. Download the .rar file from above & open.
  2. Extract World_of_Tanks folder to your desktop.
  3. Open up that folder and in there you will see a res_mods folder, Open that folder and in there you will see 2 folders
  4. Leaving that folder from above open, open up C:\Games\World_of_Tanks\res_mods folder.
  5. Now highlight the 2 folders from step 3 and drag them into the res_mods folder of the game. DO NOT DROP OVER A FOLDER IN THERE, JUST DROP OVER ANY WHITE AREA. and you will get a popup message asking if you want to merge the folders and possibly overwrite any files/folders, YES you do want to.
  6. Close and start the game from your standard WoT icon. If you had XVM installed before, then go into your C:\Games\World_of_Tanks\ folder and delete the xvm-stat.exe.config & xvm-stat.exe files and delete the shortcut from your desktop. YES, that means you can uninstall Doken from your PC.
  7. If you don't have the Font pre-installed, download the attached font at the bottom of this first post, open the .rar and double click on the font file and in the upper right, click install.

Additional Instructions:
This is for those of you that don't want the additional panel shown which is the damage dealt panel, or you want to change the location or the number of lines shown, ect... Okay, first thing's first. You can use a program like notepad or wordpad, but, they are pretty piss poor when it comes time to editing anything that is code related. There is a FREE program that is good and I recommend using, its called Notepad++,
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

Once you have that downloaded and installed, (If you do download it), then what you want to do is;

• Open XVM.xc file found in c:/Games/World of Tanks/res_mods/xvm/
  • Go to line 497, or if your using one of the programs that I don't recommend, the us Ctrl + F and find the line, // Hit log (my hits calculator)
  • Once you find that line, read the section below it, each control tells you what the function does. I will give you an example then you can figure it out your self. Just use your brain and you should be golden

Example of what you may need to do:
Just say you want to change the location of it, lets say its too low on your screen and you want to move it up, but also only see 5 of the last hits you did rather then 10. What you would want to do first is change the how many lines is shown, so what you want to do is go to line 172 and change;
Code:
"lines": 10,// Number of lines. Old lines will be pushed out

to this
Code:
"lines": 5, // Number of lines. Old lines will be pushed out

Now with that changed, we are golden and ready to move the panel up a little bit. Now, go to line 175 and edit that number. A little hint is to think of your screen as a grid, and the 0 point is in the upper left of your screen. The y coordinate is the vertical adjustments. By default, I have line 175 which is the Y position set to 820. If you need to move that UP since its too low, you want to make that number smaller. So, lets say you want it up just a little bit, then try changing it in increments of 50 to start with, then when its closer to where you want it, then do it in increments of 20. So first adjustment, you may want to go to 770 from 820. You can also try 800 if you want. This will be trial and error. but use your brain and you should be good.

The X coordinate is the left and right movement, and that line would be number 157. If you need to move it to the right, just increase that number and decrease it to the left.

Quote:
x, y coordinates are respectively the horizontal and vertical addresses of any pixel or addressable point on a computer display screen. The x coordinate is a given number of pixels along the horizontal axis of a display starting from the pixel (pixel 0) on the extreme left of the screen. The y coordinate is a given number of pixels along the vertical axis of a display starting from the pixel (pixel 0) at the top of the screen. Together, the x and y coordinates locate any specific pixel location on the screen. x and y coordinates can also be specified as values relative to any starting point on the screen or any subset of the screen such as an image.

Watch this video on how to EDIT the damage dealt panel. (older video, but concept is the same. I was annoyed when I made it so ignore my attitude.).

[Watch On YouTube]

Here are some screenshots:

Expand

Red circle - Arties max range. only seen with arty.
Note*, If you don't see it, then your arty range is probably bigger than the map.

(Another Note: These are based after the numbers that WoT gives. Terrain will change and these are only based on the "Largest Gun".).

Orange circles -  pictate 200 meters and 450 meters. If you can't figure out which one is the 450 meters and 200 meters from you, just uninstall the game and never talk to me again. :P

Lime Green circle - That there is what Biteme and I spent time working on. We went and set the "Maximum" view range for your vehicle.

Gray Box - Basically this is the MAX draw area. If there is a tank out side this area, they will not be seen at all, only on the minimap. They have to be with in that box for you to be able to see them at all to be able to shoot at them.

Yellow Names - Last known position. It does not mean they are their now, it is just a indicator of their last known position. It is helpful, but never expect them to always be there.

Expand - - - - Expand
Expand

Expand

Last edited by coRpSE on Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:38 am; edited 73 times in total
HeadShot Domain, Been in buisness for over 10 years...
JLK_250

NOOB!!!
NOOB!!!

• » Show Info «

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:21 am Post subject: No icon Re: coRpSE Complete mod compilation for 7.2 Reply with quote

Causes  WOT to hang when launching for me.   Or was I just not patient enough?   Anybody else get it to work?

Is it possible for me to split it up?   I' really want the old OTM and the Corpse arty scope back but not the rest.  The arty scope did not work in 7.2 because it caused the minimap to always be tiny.
[HSX]coRpSE

Top Dog
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
Nuke Dev / Coder

Clan Leader

coRpSE
Currently Offline
Last Seen Online:
3 hrs, 56 mins ago

Most Played:

Must be married.

• » Show Info «

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:34 pm Post subject: No icon Re: coRpSE Complete mod compilation for 7.2 Reply with quote

Did you have anything on there before you added this?
meaning, did you take anything from your 0.7.1.1 folder and put it into the 7.2 folder. There are a few using this mod and was able to get it to work so I feel the errors your are saying is because it was either installed wrong or you had some old mods that were conflicting with this.

Allot of the mods for 0.7.1.1 do work to an extent with this latest patch, but they are causing issue with different aspects of the game, like the error you are experiencing. If you need me to help you add this using Ammyy Admin, then I can. I will be updating my first post shortly with a video tutorial.

Sponsor
Traxxas

NOOB!!!
NOOB!!!

• » Show Info «

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:44 pm Post subject: No icon Re: coRpSE Complete mod compilation for 7.2 Reply with quote

I've installed it and its working fine.

Just dropped Corpse's GUI folder into 7.2 folder and booted up the game.
JLK_250

NOOB!!!
NOOB!!!

• » Show Info «

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:34 pm Post subject: No icon Re: coRpSE Complete mod compilation for 7.2 Reply with quote

coRpSE wrote (View Post):
Did you have anything on there before you added this?.

Yes, but I'm not sure if that was related or not.  I did the same thing on our other computer and it works with your mod and my non-7.2 tank skins.  So either I did it wrong on the first computer or there is some difference between them or something.  I'll find out more tomorrow.  In the meantime, it's real nice to have the old OTM back again and the Corpse arty scope.  Not overly keen on the other mods but it might just take some time to get used to them.  Thanks for pulling all this together!

Update--Works on the other computer, too.  All I did was return the "gui" folder to its original name (gui) so it would load and it worked fine.  So either I had some weird glitch the first time or I was just not patient enough to let the game finish loading.

Slick

Spammer
Spammer

This user has donated to the clan.

• » Show Info «

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:11 pm Post subject: No icon Re: coRpSE Complete mod compilation for 7.2 Reply with quote

Thanks Corpse   I like them
Sponsor
[HSX]coRpSE

Top Dog
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
Nuke Dev / Coder

Clan Leader

coRpSE
Currently Offline
Last Seen Online:
3 hrs, 56 mins ago

Most Played:

Must be married.

• » Show Info «

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:13 pm Post subject: No icon Re: coRpSE Complete mod compilation for 7.2 - V.2 Reply with quote

Version 2 added. With Litton and My project, along with much more.

[HSX]coRpSE

Top Dog
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
Nuke Dev / Coder

Clan Leader

coRpSE
Currently Offline
Last Seen Online:
3 hrs, 56 mins ago

Most Played:

Must be married.

• » Show Info «

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:59 pm Post subject: No icon Re: coRpSE Complete mod compilation for 7.2 - v2.1 Reply with quote

Version 2.1 added

Also added just the updated files

Also added a stats add-on, watch the video to know more....

[HSX]Biteme

No Life!!!
No Life!!!

Clan Leader

This user has donated over $200 to the clan.

• » Show Info «

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:34 pm Post subject: No icon Re: coRpSE Complete mod compilation for 7.2 - v2.1 Reply with quote

Thank you for your continued awesome work with the mods and EVERYTHING else. You are the man. Donations to the clan would be greatly appreciated to help with corpse's work on these things.

Click to Enlarge
Sponsor
[HSX]coRpSE

Top Dog
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
Nuke Dev / Coder

Clan Leader

coRpSE
Currently Offline
Last Seen Online:
3 hrs, 56 mins ago

Most Played:

Must be married.

• » Show Info «

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:14 pm Post subject: No icon Re: coRpSE Complete mod compilation for 7.2 - v2.1 Reply with quote

No problem and thanks. I will try keeping this up to date as much as I can. I will be working on the config script for the stats and what not and try a few different configurations. I will continue to update the first post in this thread and I will post when ever a update is done.

Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   Thank Post HeadShot Extreme Forum Index ->  Skin's and Mod's All times are UTC - 7 Hours [DST enabled]
Goto page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: