● Assassin's Creed Game 100% Free to Download ( Limited Time )

Wed Nov 29, 2023 10:00 am
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3017 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 93.1hrs.
Total Played: 403hrs.

There is life outside of the game.
votes: 7
Expand

That's right, from now till December 6, 2023, at 1PM UTC, (that's 8AM EST, and 5AM PST), Ubisoft has made a popular, mainline Assassin's Creed game 100% free to download and keep forever. This deal is only for PC users though this game is found on console.

How to get the game?
To take advantage of this deal, you need to get Ubisoft Connect, (which is free), and download/install the game to claim the game.

Game:  
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

Ubisoft Connect:
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in
and in the top, is where you can download and register an account.

Here is a quote about the game.

Released in 2015, Assassin's Creed Syndicate is the ninth major installment in the Assassin's Creed series and a successor to 2014's Assassin's Creed Unity. Developed by Ubisoft Quebec, it released to Metacritic scores ranging from 74 to 78, depending on the platform. This isn't the lowest scores in the series, but it's also far from the highest scores the series has posted, primarily in its early days as a franchise.

Though, reading some of the comments on various videos I have seen out there, people liked this better than AC Valhalla and AC Odyssey. I have to admit, I do like AC Odyssey, and I am not saying that because I got it for free.

Well, if you want this game for free, get it now before it's too late.

Expand
Forums ©