3017 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 93.1hrs.
Total Played: 403hrs.

There is life outside of the game.
votes: 7
For those of you that use Chrome, like I do, will like to know that Google has changed the way their Ad privacy works, and I will tell you what you can do to protect your self from them selling your browser history. The new changes Google has done was made it, well, in short, it allows advertisers to profit off your browser history. If you want to opt out of it, then just do these following easy steps.

Follow these 4 steps:

1. Copy and paste the following link into your Chrome browser and hit enter: chrome://settings/adPrivacy
    Expand

2. Click on "Ad Topics" and click on the toggle on the right, (#1), so the circle is on the left, like in the below screenshot. Once you do that, hit the back arrow. (#2)
    Expand

3. Now, repeat the above step for "Site-suggested ads"

4. And, one more time for "Ad measurement"

That's it.

Expand
Sat Sep 09, 2023 4:31 pm
Blabbing Noob
53 Posts
I'm a Firefox Guy myself but this is a really nice tip for those that use google browser  Thumbs Up
Sat Sep 09, 2023 7:29 pm
Original Poster
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3017 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 93.1hrs.
Total Played: 403hrs.

There is life outside of the game.
votes: 7
I used to use Firefox, but then there was an issue many years ago which was causing me and a bunch of others issues seeing websites. It was an issue with how it handled JavaScript. We reported it, and it took them about 9 months to fix it. By that point, I switched to Chrome and haven't gone back. I still have it for testing purposes, but I don't use it as my primary.

Forums ©