coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 100.7hrs.
Total Played: 394hrs.

YOU NEED A LIFE!
votes: 7
Expand

I know this is a bit late. To be exact, about a year late. Many of us that played GTA V stopped playing as we were getting tired of griefers and hackers. When you go to do a business sale, the chances of you loosing everything was high. Well, on The easiest way to make big stacks of cash in GTA Online is through businesses, but not if your shipments are being destroyed. There are arcades, motorcycle clubs, weapons dealerships, nightclubs, and money laundering operations which all bring in good cash flow. So, back on July 26, 2022, you can run all of these from a private, invite-only lobby. No more needing to be on a public lobby. Arguably the worst thing about GTA Online is the griefers, which now seems to be a thing of the past when trying to do your sales.

I just learned of this last week, and I know there are a lot of you that also missed this memo that this happened. If you guys are interested in playing once again, let me know.

Expand
Sun Aug 06, 2023 1:50 pm
Clan Member
NOOB!!!
8 Posts
I would be interested if we got some people to play. At least enough to do the sales missions.
Sun Aug 06, 2023 3:23 pm
Original Poster
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3017 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:

YOU NEED A LIFE!
I am down to playing any time.

Sun Aug 13, 2023 9:27 am
Clan Member
NOOB!!!
8 Posts
Where do you get the new buildings?

Sun Aug 13, 2023 10:49 am
Original Poster
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3017 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:

YOU NEED A LIFE!
— Sani wrote
Where do you get the new buildings?

Next time you are on, I can show you where to go for the new 50 car garage, where to go to do the missions to get the Acid lab. I can help with those missions. I can also show you where to go for the car meet, so you can buy a garage.

Forums ©