Different colors bars in shoutbox
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  :| |:
HeadShot Extreme -> Nuke Blocks / Modules Support

#21: No icon Re: Different colors bars in shoutbox Author: PullMyFinger PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2023 7:18 pm
    —
I just looked on my local and it works for me as well.

#22: No icon Re: Different colors bars in shoutbox Author: UTBaDaSSLocation: USA PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2023 7:23 pm
    —
— coRpSE wrote
That's strange that it is not working on both of yours, ##UTBaDaSS## zardos
Are there any errors that show up in the error log of your site or in the error log in the ACP?

Just watch this animated image, you can see it works on my site.
Expand

No errors, when I click on save images it just reverts to all black. Can we get a download of the module and the block.php?

#23: No icon Re: Different colors bars in shoutbox Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2023 7:45 pm
    —
Here are the files taken straight from my site.
I didn't grab the SQL, but you may need that. If it doesn't work, then I will put up the SQL aswell.

#24: No icon Re: Different colors bars in shoutbox Author: UTBaDaSSLocation: USA PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2023 4:51 am
    —
— coRpSE wrote
Here are the files taken straight from my site.
I didn't grab the SQL, but you may need that. If it doesn't work, then I will put up the SQL aswell.

Still does the same thing. hmmmmm  hrm

#25: No icon Re: Different colors bars in shoutbox Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2023 8:04 am
    —
Try this. Run this SQL, clear your site's cache, then go back to the Theming section of the shout box and try changing the box arrows.

Code: [ Select all ]

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `nuke_shoutbox_theme_images`;
CREATE TABLE `nuke_shoutbox_theme_images` (
  `id` int  AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY,
  `themeName` varchar(50) DEFAULT NULL,
  `blockArrowColor` varchar(50) DEFAULT NULL,
  `blockBackgroundImage` varchar(50) DEFAULT NULL
) ENGINE=MyISAM;

If that doesn't work, if you want, you can send me a PM with temp FTP, temp admin, and possibly SQL access and I will take a look.

#26: No icon Re: Different colors bars in shoutbox Author: UTBaDaSSLocation: USA PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2023 1:29 pm
    —
— coRpSE wrote
Try this. Run this SQL, clear your site's cache, then go back to the Theming section of the shout box and try changing the box arrows.

Code: [ Select all ]

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `nuke_shoutbox_theme_images`;
CREATE TABLE `nuke_shoutbox_theme_images` (
  `id` int  AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY,
  `themeName` varchar(50) DEFAULT NULL,
  `blockArrowColor` varchar(50) DEFAULT NULL,
  `blockBackgroundImage` varchar(50) DEFAULT NULL
) ENGINE=MyISAM;

If that doesn't work, if you want, you can send me a PM with temp FTP, temp admin, and possibly SQL access and I will take a look.

That worked!   8)

Thank you

#27: No icon Re: Different colors bars in shoutbox Author: zardosLocation: North west of England PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2023 1:30 pm
    —
Thanks coRpSE, works now. all that time and it was just sql.  big grin

#28: No icon Re: Different colors bars in shoutbox Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2023 5:07 pm
    —
Glad to hear. I noticed when I was looking at it on my site, the id's were all 0. Though it worked on my site, I don't know why it didn't on your site. So, I took my SQL, rewrote it so id was the primary key, and made it auto increment. That is the only difference that I changed from the default SQL.

HeadShot Extreme -> Nuke Blocks / Modules Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 7 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  :| |:
Page 3 of 3