Joined: Feb 18, 2012 Posts: 3 Last Visit: 27 Aug 2017
Rep: 8.9 Thanks Given: 0 Received: 0
Posted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:26 pm Post subject: Pork Chop Heaven
Ok, Ok,........... don't know if you tried this, so here goes.........
It takes about 35 minutes before you take your first bite.........
1. Get some centercut pork chops and rinse them off real good getting rid of any bone chips. I'd say about eight.
2. Break 2-3 eggs in a bowl, add alittle milk and scramble.
3. drench chops in egg, both sides, while still in egg, salt and pepper top side.
4. take Progresso Italian bread crumbs in a bowl and add chop, top side down first. Salt and pepper remaining side, and flip to bread. Bread the chops really good.
5. in a pan get some olive oil real, real hot. When it just begins to smoke add the chops and heat on high till crisp to your pleasure, about 2-3 minutes per side.
6. Take out chops and put on a flat oven baking sheet layered with foil and sprayed with non stick cooking oil, in two rows. Fits about 7 chops.
7. pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
8. While oven is getting ready take a box of stove top stuffing, follow the directions on the box. When done set aside.
9. Take 1-2 cans of Golden Mushroom Soup and prepare that. Set aside.
10. take and ice cream scoop of stuffing and put it on each of the chops on the baking sheet. Latal a healthy portion of the soup on each chop. When done, spread the rest of the soup over all the chops or use as a gravy.
11. put sheet with chops in oven for 35 minutes. While they are baking, prepare what sides you would like to eat with the meal. I chose green beans par cooked then fried in olive oil with salt and pepper.. I think mash-a-tata's would work too with any left over mushroom soup used as a gravy.
I did this a half hour before wifey got home. When she walked in, sat down and ate.............. "She Melted" and said, "OMG"
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You cannot download files in this forum