Write a Review
 Image Repo
 Logout
DFG
DFG DFG DFG

[HSX] Donations

DFG
Donation
This here is a combined total of what we need to keep us going each month.

0 %

Donate

End DateApr 01
Target$50.00
Below Target$50.00
CurrencyUSD

Donators This Month
DFG
DFG DFG DFG

Search our Site

DFG DFG
DFG DFG DFG

Theme Management

DFG

DFG
DFG DFG DFG

Survey

DFG What is your favorite game to play ATM?

WarThunder
World of Tanks
H1Z1
MechWarrior Online
ARK
WarFace
SWTOR
BattleField serier
COD Series
Diablo
Armored Warfare

Results
Polls

Votes 750
Comments: 0
DFG
DFG DFG DFG

Honey Pot

DFG
Bots in the pot!
We have [1406] bots stopped!

DFG
DFG DFG DFG

DFG HeadShot Extreme :: View topic - A Call to Arms

Search for at
HeadShot Extreme Advanced Search

A Call to Arms
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   Thank Post    HeadShot Extreme Forum Index -> General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MrLitton

Blabbing Noob
Blabbing Noob

• » Show Info «

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:04 pm Post subject: World of Tanks A Call to Arms Reply with quote

It's Official, We have lost our third member due to the "shift" to MWO. (Crysis mode activated) It came  during a bad time too. Right as we got a good stride in WOT, and things were looking good MWO has seemed to stunt our growth in World Of Tanks. I know it isn't because the clan simply lost interest in WOT, like previous games ETQW, COD4, & BFBC2.  Please all WOT primaries understand that most of the MWO players are new recruits. Yes a couple of established members are playing MWO, even I myself have it. I prefer WOT only  because it isn't a PITA to control and well when you got about $150+ in a game (KV5,LOWE, Type 59,  +others ) you tend to play it a lot more.    

WIth that said I ask those who've left or are thinking of leave to please reconsider. Why you ask because we are established, we do have the experience, we have resources at our command, we just need others to actually participate. We need organization. I hate to say it but Corpse may be...  RIGHT (a little throw up in mouth). We need to have active members (for WOT). We need to be less reliant on him and I think the day has come. Especially since he works evenings and a love for MWO (its been at least 10yr in the making). I think Trackmeister was that certainly an organizer - but between MWO and lack of participation thus no company battles and a lack of competitions. The latter I know is why Kamaro  and Ironman are leaving.
I realize coming from me this may seem hypocritical since I have not been on much due to my job, but there is more to teaching then one realizes. Which is why I have decided to try to organize a WOT In house 2-days a week like MWO.

I invite our new members for MWO to join us on World of Tanks. IT's FREE! *unless you decide to buy a bunch of tanks like me. We will discuss later the official days for the WOT In-House. AS for Now the first Official day is THURSDAY  NOV. 29, 2012  from 7pm EST to 9PM (or later if those on want to continue - Bed time for me).  Let me know if you will be on or can not make it. We will discuss days to have our  WOT In-House.

It is my goal that night to start  a company of lower tiers to recruit and allow people to join (as its been suggested. It is my goal for us to get more members active and it is my goal  to get back into tournaments and join Clan Wars.

Go HeadShot
View user's profile Send private message Visit member's Facebook: HEADSHOTDOMAIN
HeadShot Domain, Been in buisness for over 10 years...
8eyegoon

NOOB!!!
NOOB!!!

• » Show Info «

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:37 pm Post subject: No icon Re: A Call to Arms Reply with quote

Sounds like a great idea. We defiantly need to be more proactive about WOT and recruiting for it if we ever hope to participate in company battles.
I would like to help out in any way possible. My play times can be limited and often have unannounced overtime at work. I'll do everything I can to
make sure I can be there for Thursday and help out with whatever I can do.
Jedi-Jack

Spammer
Spammer

• » Show Info «

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:13 pm Post subject: No icon Re: A Call to Arms Reply with quote

Mr. Litton I agree.  I have been continuing my recruiting efforts and have the most recruits to date.  I like our members and enjoy platooning with them.  I am not a total company playing tanker but I know we need to do it.  I am not the greatest caller and have made some mistakes when calling.  But I do agree that we can only get better.  I have a lot of time and money invested in WoT and will not give it up.

I too have MW.O and enjoy that game as well.  I will probably play it about 2 times a week when it goes live and is done with testing.  But my first love is WoT.

Expand
Sponsor
Mayham_Jack

NOOB!!!
NOOB!!!

• » Show Info «

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:31 pm Post subject: No icon Re: A Call to Arms Reply with quote

Actually the number that left is 4 to be correct. I left HSX for several reasons, Track, Kamaro and Ironman have left as well due to lots of things, Lack of participation is one of them, comaraderoe is another that HSX has with some of the older members, but from an outside point, only a few would acept 'outsiders' into the world. This is only my opionion. I also have MWO but I have invested tons of money with prem tanks, prem account and even converting xp I will be more then glad to help you all out but I have found another clan that is more active.

Expand
View user's profile Send private message Visit member's Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/timothy.baker.92167
[HSX]PLISKEN

NOOB!!!
NOOB!!!

Clan Member

This user has donated to the clan.

• » Show Info «

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:51 am Post subject: No icon Re: A Call to Arms Reply with quote

Count me in just let me know
[HSX]Spartacus1968

No Life!!!
No Life!!!

Clan Leader

Spartacus...
Currently Offline
Last Seen Online:
154 days ago

• » Show Info «

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:32 pm Post subject: No icon Re: A Call to Arms Reply with quote

I Will Platoon Any Time In WOT's...
Just let me know,,,,
Sponsor
[HSX]PLISKEN

NOOB!!!
NOOB!!!

Clan Member

• » Show Info «

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:04 pm Post subject: No icon Re: A Call to Arms Reply with quote

ok this Thursday co battle practice we need 10 or so  mids 5 west coast time be there / lol did you ever consider 10 - M18's roll em fast

[HSX]Biteme

No Life!!!
No Life!!!

Clan Leader

This user has donated over $200 to the clan.

• » Show Info «

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:27 am Post subject: No icon Re: A Call to Arms Reply with quote

i should be there barring any unforeseen circumstances....

Click to Enlarge
MrLitton

Blabbing Noob
Blabbing Noob

• » Show Info «

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:47 pm Post subject: No icon Re: A Call to Arms Reply with quote

Good to know you guys will show up, we will discuss more Thursday.

View user's profile Send private message Visit member's Facebook: HEADSHOTDOMAIN
Sponsor
[HSX]Apollo074

Spammer
Spammer

Clan Leader

Anubis074
Most Played:
This week: 85.6hrs.
Total played: 86hrs.

There is life outside of the game.

• » Show Info «

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:38 pm Post subject: No icon Re: A Call to Arms Reply with quote

I will be there as well.

Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   Thank Post HeadShot Extreme Forum Index ->  General Chat All times are UTC - 7 Hours [DST enabled]
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: