● Mentions Mod Upgrade -- PLEASE READ & VOTE

Questions are in the post, PLEASE read it BEFORE casting a vote.

( 1 ) ( 14% ) Just put in the mod how it is now, (No Mini Profile)
( 6 ) ( 86% ) Put in the mod, but add the Mini Profile
( 0 ) ( 0% ) Don't add in the mod by default, create the Mini Profile
( 0 ) ( 0% ) Don't add in the mod by default, Don't waist your time on the Mini Profile
Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:01 am
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 77.7hrs.
Total Played: 195hrs.

There is life outside of the game.
votes: 7
Lonestar and I have been considering adding this mod into the CMS by default for the next release, and before we go ahead with that, I am taking a vote to see what you guys think on a couple of things. There is a design that Lonestar proposed to me that I guess IPBoards does, which is when you hover the "mentioned" user, a popup shows up and will display some information about that "mentioned" user, like their avatar, and other info. When we release the next version of the CMS, this could be something that we will have in there.

So, my questions to all of you is,
  1. Is this mod something you would like to have built into the CMS?
  2. Would you like the mini profile to show up on over?

Poll will run for 14 days.

You will see the poll above and that's the questions that I like to know, so, please vote, if you have any other thoughts, please SPEAK UP.
Thanks.  big grin big grin big grin

Expand
Fri Apr 07, 2023 8:40 am
Original Poster
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 77.7hrs.
Total Played: 195hrs.

There is life outside of the game.
votes: 7
Okay, All votes are in and it will become a default system. In preparations for the vote and knowing in what direction it was going to go, I developed it while this vote was going and figured out the best technique for the system to work IMO. It is now functional on this site now.

Forums ©