Goto page Previous  1, 2

Different colors bars in shoutbox

Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:19 am
NOOB!!!
18 Posts
coRpSE I have a question along these lines but this is a pretty old post.  Should I tag on to this post or start a new hrm
Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:43 am
Clan Leader
Top Dog
2600 Posts
Probably start new if it's not the same.

Expand
Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:23 pm
NOOB!!!
18 Posts
Never mind, I solved the problem using your instruction from above in this thread.  

Problem:  All of a sudden the text in my Shout Box turned to white letters on a white background.  I did not touch anything... I swear big grin But, by following your instruction up above in this post I was able to get everything back (I think, I'm still checking).

The fix:  Up above where you talk about changing the theme color for the shout box row by row to pink (#FF0080) I was able to figure out what needed to be changed to black (#000000).

Thanks for responding.

Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:51 pm
Clan Leader
Top Dog
2600 Posts
— Grmm wrote
Never mind, I solved the problem using your instruction from above in this thread.  

Problem:  All of a sudden the text in my Shout Box turned to white letters on a white background.  I did not touch anything... I swear big grin But, by following your instruction up above in this post I was able to get everything back (I think, I'm still checking).

The fix:  Up above where you talk about changing the theme color for the shout box row by row to pink (#FF0080) I was able to figure out what needed to be changed to black (#000000).

Thanks for responding.

N/P, and I 100% believe that you didn't touch anything, that happens when you go into the themeing section of that module for the first time. I don't know why that happens, but it always has.

Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:01 pm
NOOB!!!
18 Posts
Ah!  That does make me feel a little better.  I've had several different Nuke and RavenNuke websites over the years and I thought this happened to me once before a few years ago.  

Later

Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:03 am
Clan Leader
Top Dog
2600 Posts
Hopefully, if the system ever gets rewritten, that will be improved or gone all together and just use a css file.

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Forums ©