Write a Review
 Image Repo
 Logout
DFG
DFG DFG DFG

[HSX] Donations

DFG
Donation
This here is a combined total of what we need to keep us going each month.

0 %

Donate

End DateApr 01
Target$50.00
Below Target$50.00
CurrencyUSD

Donators This Month
DFG
DFG DFG DFG

Search our Site

DFG DFG
DFG DFG DFG

Theme Management

DFG

DFG
DFG DFG DFG

Survey

DFG What is your favorite game to play ATM?

WarThunder
World of Tanks
H1Z1
MechWarrior Online
ARK
WarFace
SWTOR
BattleField serier
COD Series
Diablo
Armored Warfare

Results
Polls

Votes 749
Comments: 0
DFG
DFG DFG DFG

Honey Pot

DFG
Bots in the pot!
We have [1405] bots stopped!

DFG
DFG DFG DFG

DFG HeadShot Extreme :: View topic - E-Cig's suggestions

Search for at
HeadShot Extreme Advanced Search

E-Cig's suggestions
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   Thank Post    HeadShot Extreme Forum Index -> General Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
[HSX]coRpSE

Top Dog
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
Nuke Dev / Coder

Clan Leader

This user has donated over $300 to the clan.

• » Show Info «

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:18 pm Post subject: No icon E-Cig's suggestions Reply with quote

Yesterday, I was talking to a few of you about how I been a non-smoke for a few years now and I owe it to my E-Cig. Well, if you have done some re-search into this you would see that there are hundreds of them out there and many different styles. I will try covering a few different style that are out there and some of the good things and bad things about each of the products.

First, I will talk about the two types of modes for them.
  1. Automatic
  2. Manual

Automatic is basically when you inhale, it will activate automatically and it will be the closest to smoking a real cig. Bad things about them is a slight breeze likes to set them off and usually, not overall powerful.

Manual batteries have a little button that you press then you inhale while button is depressed. Though better out side, it does have a tendency if you put in your pocket, the mutton gets depressed. Using the cause is recommended for both. Some manuals have a safety built into it that if you press the button 5 times it will turn it off or on, so you can put it in your pocket with no worries.

Overall, I have had both and I like the Manuals the best. but that varies from person to person.

Okay, now lets talk about style's. For the most part, there are two different styles. Mind you this is for E-Cig's, and not E-Cigars or E-Pipes. But for E-Cigs, the two that are out there are the pen style, which is more traditional to what a cig shape is,

Click to Enlarge

That is a traditional pen style E-Cig. They are nice if you want to have them abit smaller, batteries don't last very long, usually between 3 and 6 hours, sometimes more and sometimes less. Depends on use.

Now the one I use, is basically the same as the pen style, but the battery is about the size of a double A battery. these are a bit bulkier but the battery life is increased 4X - 5X. I have only seen this kind being available in manual batteries only, You can see it in the image below.

Click to Enlarge

both styles have there goos like the smaller size, or battery live, but this is a choice that you would have to make on your own.

Here is a video about the Hitman, (What I am currently using with a driptip).

Their has been allot of claims that E-Cigs are dangerous and put chemicals into you that are harmful, but most claims out there have been put out by both toe "Tobbacco Companies", which can't be listened to for these are taking money out of their pockets. But also the FDA put out a claim a few years back about some test they have done which concluded a find that a few chemicals in there that were known to cause cancer. Well if you think about it, they found a few. Now lets take a real cig that has over 4000 toxins that are know cancer causing chemicals.

Well, after further investigation was done, it was found that those chemicals that the FDA found were not present in any UK or US based E-Juice. Once that was found out, independent studies were done that was not influenced by the tobacco companies and showed that e-cigs are 4000+ times healthier the traditional e-cigs.

Here are some videos on E-cigs...

Overall, its up to you to do your research and figure out what you want, but below are a few things I recomend for you to be something to consider to start off with. You may ask me about anything on what I recommend and help you with deciding what would be best for you.

This is the Starter kit I recommend stating with:
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

E-Juice:
Get registered or Log in

The strength I use is 24 MG and the flavor is Rexbro.

This is the atomizer, which you don't need right away because you get two with your kits, and a atomizer last about 1 month - 3 months, depends if you clean them using compressed air. I will make a tutorial on that later.

Last is the drip tip.
Get registered or Log in

That one there is plastic, but if you look around on other sites you may find a metal one if you prefer that. I have both, I like my metal one the best, but the plastic if fine also.

Now, here are some links to sites that I have bought from or looked at for E-juice.
Get registered or Log in
? - ? E-Cig parts and E-juice I buy from
Get registered or Log in
? - ?E-juice ?- ?never bought from, but knew a few that have. said they were okay...
Get registered or Log in
? - ?Bought parts and E-Juice from many times.
Get registered or Log in
? - ?Don't trust their E-Cigs, but I heard there E-juice was pretty good and I tried one and it was not bad.

Get registered or Log in
? - ? Great E-Cig forum, lots of reviews, questions asked and answered by e-cig users.

I hope this helps some of you and feel free to ask any questions.

Expand

Last edited by coRpSE on Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:19 am; edited 2 times in total
HeadShot Domain, Been in buisness for over 10 years...
StoneSoldier

Spammer
Spammer

This user has donated to the clan.

• » Show Info «

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:10 pm Post subject: No icon Re: E-Cig's suggestions Reply with quote

I just quit again.....Hopefully for good this time

View user's profile Send private message Visit member's Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000226175813
[HSX]coRpSE

Top Dog
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
Nuke Dev / Coder

Clan Leader

• » Show Info «

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:16 pm Post subject: No icon Re: E-Cig's suggestions Reply with quote

StoneSoldier wrote (View Post):
I just quit again.....Hopefully for good this time

Congrats, but I know its hard to quit. I had quit a few times, but this has been I think the best alternative then using the patch, the gum, and going cold turkey. I was asked by a few about E-Cigs so I wrote this up to cover as much as I could with out spending a day writing.

Sponsor
Catrick

NOOB!!!
NOOB!!!

• » Show Info «

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:32 pm Post subject: No icon Re: E-Cig's suggestions Reply with quote

I own 2 Ecigs  one cost a ton for refil filters and only has  about 200 puffs per filter.   found out  after the starter kit you can get for free  you have to  buy the charger and extra filters  and that adds up quickly.

recently  Wal-Mart started  carrying   ecigs.  i was  able to get 2 starter kits being 2  batteries and 2 filters along with chargers for  15 bucks each then bought a refil kit and all that combind I  spent less then 45 bucks. They are automatic they work the filters are good for approxomitely 300-350  puffs easily obtainable and do work.
[HSX]coRpSE

Top Dog
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
Nuke Dev / Coder

Clan Leader

• » Show Info «

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:42 pm Post subject: No icon Re: E-Cig's suggestions Reply with quote

There are many version out there and each have their own qualities. I like the T-Rex, (AKA HitMan), because of the throat hits and how long the batteries last on a single charge. I usually get 24 - 36 hours per charge. I don't use filters, (if you really can call them that), because they don't filter anything, they hold the E-Juice in place. I don't like them because eventually, when they start to dry up, you start getting a burnt taste from it heading up. Allot of times you don't even use all the E-Juice in them.

But again, it comes down to personal preference. I have use about 15 different E-Cigs and the one i use is the one I like the best out of the ones I have had before. With the starter kits I pointed out comes with the charger, two batteries, 2 atomizers, 2 cones,(Hitman model only), carrying case and cartridges.

Best thing anyone can do si go look around and read the reviews and then purchase off their own judgement.

[HSX]coRpSE

Top Dog
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
Nuke Dev / Coder

Clan Leader

• » Show Info «

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:56 pm Post subject: No icon Re: E-Cig's suggestions Reply with quote

Has anybody else noticed that PEC Smoke Shop is offering 50% off of their gourmet e-liquid for this weekend only? I am going to take advantage of this killer deal and stock up on some e-liquid. They have over 300 flavors so their has to be something good that they offer. If you want to take advantage of this deal with me simply visit their site at the link below.
Get registered or Log in

Sponsor
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   Thank Post HeadShot Extreme Forum Index ->  General Talk All times are UTC - 7 Hours [DST enabled]
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: