coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 77.7hrs.
Total Played: 195hrs.

There is life outside of the game.
votes: 7
Expand

Today, I have released the Nuke honeypot V2.2. This update is not a "HUGE" update, but does add in a few features that have been requested. Some of the features include a statistic page with both a number chart and a pie chart. I also added in a new flag system which uses the IP2Country of Sentinel. I did do an update to the table to also include the country name of the flag so now if you mouse over the flag, it tells you where it's from. Few bug fixes were also done to make a couple of the checkers work more efficient. It also includes all the country flags, (which I believe are all there). Most of the effort was focused mostly around the stats system because the checks are perfect. I am still trying to think of some new clever ways to stop bots, But have not thought of any yet.

Enjoy.

Expand
Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:10 pm
NOOB!!!
2 Posts
Corpse I have an issue with update. It tells me the following error and I am the ADMIN

HoneyPot: ERROR

Sorry, ONLY admins may run this script
Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:57 pm
Original Poster
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:

— redcougarxr7 wrote
Corpse I have an issue with update. It tells me the following error and I am the ADMIN

HoneyPot: ERROR

Sorry, ONLY admins may run this script

Make sure you're logged in as User and Admin before running the script.  :wink:  augen rollen  :wink:  big grin

Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:54 pm
NOOB!!!
2 Posts
Done that still no go.

Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:57 pm
Original Poster
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:

Do you have TS3? If so, hop onto my TS3. Details are on my home page on the right.

Forums ©