Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

● Evo Downloads v1.2.1

Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:29 pm
NOOB!!!
4 Posts
I believe Disqus lets you authenticate with any of the following: your site account, Disqus account, FB account, G+, Twitter...  But there are definitely advantages to FB comments, too.  It's very nice!
Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:36 pm
Original Poster
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 77.7hrs.
Total Played: 195hrs.

There is life outside of the game.
votes: 7
When I looked into Disqus, they required you to register your site.
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

So I decided to use something that was more popular and more people would use. But I never went any further in then there so for all i know, they may not need it, but I did not want to go further when i could use the API of FB to do the same thing.

Expand
Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:13 am
NOOB!!!
28 Posts
Hi mate!

Does is missing something like "only a group is allowed to download a specific file" or i'm blind?!

it would be nice!
Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:43 pm
Original Poster
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:

Your blind.

I sent you a PM on your site explaining how to do it. Granted you can only set it up for one group. I may change that later so you can have multiple groups, but as of now, its only one group per item.

Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:24 pm
NOOB!!!
2 Posts
Just say hi,nice site you have here
Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:45 am
Blabbing Noob
53 Posts
I just wanted to say that this is an awesome Mod and one which I find easy to use but I only seem to have one problem, I can't seem to upload anything bigger than a 2mb file. I have tried the php.ini file in main root but I get all sorts of errors on my main page so then I tried it in the Modules folder like the instructions said and it still isn't uploading.

Well I say it isn't uploading, what I mean is that the file states it's uploading in the bottom of the windows bar and it goes all the way to 100% but when I check the folder that the file is supposed to be it isn't there but anything under 2mb shows fine.

Any Idea's where I might be going wrong?

IMy site is running on the Latest Evo Xtreme, I think it's 2.09d

I love this mod and would love to have it running 100%   Please Help!
Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:11 pm
Original Poster
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:

It sound like there is a cap on your server that will not allow any file over the size of 2mb be uploaded. The downloads module actually has nothing in it that limits on the file size for each server has their own set size limit.

When you went in the php.ini file on your site, that is if your site had one, did you have a section on there for "File uploads"?

If you can, can you attach your php.ini to a post here so i can see it. You will need to zip it up first.

Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:18 pm
Blabbing Noob
53 Posts
I have attached the php.ini zipped up for you and yes there is a File Upload part which = YES.

Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:26 pm
Blabbing Noob
53 Posts
big grin  It seems I've fixed the problem as I was just able to uplaod an 18mb file. I just repaired the DB tables in phpmyadmin and it seems that all is working fine now  2 daumen hoch

Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:46 pm
Original Poster
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played: