Goto page Previous  1, 2

● [ITW] Tournament Champion Module

Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:57 am
Spammer
130 Posts
Zardos
Currently Offline

Doesn't like playing games!
Looking very good coRpSE. I for one will use it, all i have done up to now is fictional as soon as evo updates are done a full functional site with new URL will be done. Thanks again coRpSE and Lonestar for all the time spent on everything.
Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:13 pm
Original Poster
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 77.7hrs.
Total Played: 195hrs.

There is life outside of the game.
votes: 7
Okay, before I post another update, would you guys like to have me post weekly updates of the progress of the module, or would you just like me to post when I finally get it done?

If it's requested to do weekly progress, then I will set up a section for that. I can tell you that this project is going to take longer than normal since I am only putting in an hour or two each day. My goal is only to do one section/function at a time. You may ask, "Why am I doing it one at a time?", well, it's simple. Medically, I am broken. It's hard for me to sit too long and do this. Also, I am part of a clan, so we do like to game and play together, so I put time towards that and streaming.

Additionally, any dev out there of anything can agree upon, it's easy to get burned out. Lonestar & I have talked about this many times. When I made the remake of the Evo Lotto, I didn't write anything really for a year. Then I did the Timeline module, and again, took a long break. I am trying not to burn my self out, especially since I don't make any money off these things.

Overall, I was going to do weekly updates, but I will leave that up to you guys. I would love to do them, so I can set a format for my self, and also get feed back on what I am working on, so I can adjust it if you guys have a better idea. And yes, I do listen to all suggestions. Well, let me know, and I will go from there.
Wed Oct 26, 2022 11:45 am
Spammer
130 Posts
Zardos
Currently Offline

Doesn't like playing games!
I know how you feel, I make cod4 sniper maps and some can take upto 6 months + to do, then you don't want to make any more for a time. so you do whatever is easy for you to do.

Wed Oct 26, 2022 4:36 pm
Original Poster
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 77.7hrs.
Total Played: 195hrs.

There is life outside of the game.
votes: 7
— zardos wrote
I know how you feel, I make cod4 sniper maps and some can take upto 6 months + to do, then you don't want to make any more for a time. so you do whatever is easy for you to do.

Exactly. I made a few maps for COD4 many years ago, (Only released one), and it is draining to do. I think I will set up a section and post the weekly updates, that way it will help me gauge my progress and if anyone has suggestions, to get them, so I can assess a problem, and make changes accordingly.

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Forums ©