Nuke Dev / Coder
3017 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 99.3hrs.
Total Played: 345hrs.

votes: 7
I know it's been a couple of months since I last spoke of this mod, and I am sure most of you thought I was done with the mod. Well, today, I had some time and I started working on it again, and this is where I am.

I rewrote the avatar function to continue to do what it does, but, if an additional argument is passed into the function, it will work differently. I did it this way, so there is not a need to have two functions pretty much doing the same thing. With that said, I went into the forums to see about putting it in, and I found another copy of the function in there, as well as in the usercp_viewprofile.php. I guess by doing this mod, I can see it removing several areas where the same code has been repeated. So I am doing testing on my local to see if removing the additional code found in the profile/forums area, and have it to just use the function, will cause any errors or issues. So far, so good, but, I have a bunch of testing to do.

I have not created a way to select the frame yet, so Lonestar, if you're reading this, I will need your help with this for I have an idea, but, you're better with jQuery, well if you have some time.

Here is an example of it working ATM.
Expand

Just know, once this mod is done, though this mod will be simplistic on how it works, integrating it is a different story. This will be a medium to hard mod to install for I can't guarantee how to install this on any additional block/module/theme that you may be running, and it may be up to you to figure it out. I will do what i can to ive a bunch of examples, but, it may come down to you, unless you have someone install it for you.

Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:49 am
Spammer
130 Posts
Zardos
Currently Offline

Doesn't like playing games!
Looking very nice coRpSE  big grin
Sat Feb 26, 2022 3:07 pm
Spammer
117 Posts
Looking good. CoRpSE...
Sat Feb 26, 2022 3:15 pm
Original Poster
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3017 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:

Thanks. I just gave Lonestar my files/edits a couple of days ago to help me come up with an ACP for this, so when he has time, he will install this and take a look.

Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:43 pm
Spammer
117 Posts
Cool!

Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:40 am
Original Poster
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3017 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:

Was just thinking, I know there is a mod called the cash mod that could get ported for this, but, could also use a mod that is already here called the Reputation mod, which is similar to the cash mod. There are ways to get reputation, and could make it, so there are levels that you can unlock with the higher rep you get, or, you can spend some of your rep to unlock specific frames.

I'm still having thought on this mod.

Fri Aug 05, 2022 2:50 pm
Spammer
130 Posts
Zardos
Currently Offline

Doesn't like playing games!
I sort of recall a similar mod on those lines, cannot remember if it was phpbb or evo, but it sounds good.

Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:24 pm
Original Poster
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3017 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:

Well, both the cash mod and the rep mod was PHPBB. There was a ported version of the cash mod to Nuke Evolution, but that is as far as it got there, never made it to Xtreme. It is also ported for Nuke/RavenNuke, but even now, doesn't work.

Since the Reputation mod is working already, I think I would just build off that instead of trying to get the cash mod working.

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Forums ©