Goto page 1, 2  Next

● discord

Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:35 pm
NOOB!!!
34 Posts
Hi, hope everyone is well. Its been a long time since i done any work on my site, its needing some tlc lol. Was wondering if theres a discord module? Last time i was on the old support sites were gone, good to see HS clan and support still going.
Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:38 pm
Original Poster
NOOB!!!
34 Posts
i shouldve searched first doh
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

my bad

Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:38 pm
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3017 Posts
coRpSE
In-Game
The Isle

Most Played:
This week: 89.2hrs.
Total Played: 281hrs.

votes: 7
No problem. Yeah, I need to do a rewrite of that still to fix the admin issue, but, I held off because Lonestar redid the module, or was in the process of it. I am going to have to tie it into the username because the client ID was removed from the API for reasons that they won't disclose, well, at least to me.
Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:38 pm
Nuke Dev / Coder
98 Posts
Lonestar
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 25.7hrs.
Total Played: 746hrs.

Taking a break from work!
The module is done, I will write the installer in the monring and release it.

Expand
Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:30 am
Original Poster
NOOB!!!
34 Posts
sounds good. Clan themes is long gone, evo extreme is gone, is there any other places still going?

Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:34 am
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3017 Posts
coRpSE
In-Game
The Isle

Most Played:

— Soulfly wrote
sounds good. Clan themes is long gone, evo extreme is gone, is there any other places still going?

Evo Xtreme is not gone.
Get registered or Log in

We just moved from .com to .co.uk since at that time, neither Lonestar or I had control over the .com

Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:37 am
Spammer
117 Posts
— coRpSE wrote
— Soulfly wrote

Evo Xtreme is not gone.
Get registered or Log in

We just moved from .com to .co.uk since neigher Lonestar or I didn't have control over the .com

Man you are quick CoRpSE, I was just going to mention that. LOL!

Expand
Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:41 am
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3017 Posts
coRpSE
In-Game
The Isle

Most Played:

lol, just making my rounds and I saw that.

Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:14 pm
Original Poster
NOOB!!!
34 Posts
got it thanks, i take you guys took over from killigan? is ped from clan themes still around?

Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:57 pm
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3017 Posts
coRpSE
In-Game
The Isle

Most Played:

— Soulfly wrote
got it thanks, I take you guys took over from killigan? is ped from clan themes still around?

Yeah, Killigan and SgtLegend recruited me so I can assist since they were both leaving.
Ped shut down ClanTheme due to family issues and he was not going to have the time to do anything. But, I did talk to ped a year or so ago and he mentioned that he was considering bringing ClanThemes back. But, for him to do that, we would need to get a new staff for last I knew, Floppy was busy working for some company I wont mention, (just say its a male enhancement company), and Noto, well, I am not sure what he is up to. All I know is both Ped and Noto passed all credits to their themes/scripts to me, so if anyone is using one of their old themes, we can modifiy them since I am opening up the credits to allow modification, so as long as there is still credits to the original author, might it be Ped or Noto.

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Forums ©