3017 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 100.0hrs.
Total Played: 385hrs.

YOU NEED A LIFE!
votes: 7
Well, I messaged my guys and one I think is quitting the game, not sure yet, and the other seems interested, so depending on how your city is, (City rules & all), and if they open up during the next open city move, we may come and help you guys out.

Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:21 am
Original Poster
Spammer
117 Posts
You don't scare me!  Tank Fire

WOW! @CoRpSE! Either you want to be in my city now, or you would stay away from my city. These guys/gals are crazy! They went all out WAR with each other. I literally had to put truce up 24/7 now! I was putting 8hrs up before, and I was still literally got slammed/attacked when I am not watching my city after the truce was off. My clan mates tried to reinforced, but you knows how that goes.

Not sure how much I can handled keeping up with this. LOL! But for sure I am getting a lot of resources and things.

I just leveled up my Vigilantes to level 5 (from level 1). Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know I am supposed to, but I am still learning what to do. LOL! Not sure what I needs to do with these  Vigilantes guys/gals, not much info on what to do with them. Or how to manage them. Enough for rant for now!  kettensaege
Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:03 am
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3017 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:

YOU NEED A LIFE!
I'm in a new city now that is all out war. Got a few titans, (Top players), in here that are attacking everyone. I have been pretty much under a 72-hour bubble since I joined the server. Right now, I am not worried about my troops and the guy I came to this server with, we both have decided that we are not going to worry about our troops, but, rather build up our troops' strength by upgrading them in the Hitman Agency, Family Business Agency, and in the investment Agency.

The top players on this server have gotten mocked them because they came to this server for war, but, made sure that there was no-one bigger than them, so they wouldn't get hurt, they started acting tough, and got called them out on it. Even some of the titans I am friends with from my last server called them out as pussies.

Overall, it's part of the game. Your best bet is to try finding a server that has rules and clans that follow them. They are out there and if possible, always try getting into a top clan. I rode for a while in the lower clans, and we constantly got hit, and our leaders quickly gave up or just didn't do anything. Don't get attached to a single clan until you get into a top tier clan, since most of the time, you have very active leadership.

Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:40 pm
Original Poster
Spammer
117 Posts
So, which city are you in now anyway? Who knows, If IU decided to move. I might ended up going over there.

Yeah, that what I am in right now, under a 72-hour bubble. But I had to use my gold that I hardly have to buy it. Needs to collect more golds. LOL!  

Those top players are definitely a pussies in your city. Kick their asses...   :kettensaege:

I think I was in one of the top clan, but I am not sure anymore. They spitted into two different clans, one higher clan and one lower clan. I am not sure which one I am in. Maybe I am in the lower one now, that is why I am being attached a lot more now. Because I hardly was attacked before, now I do.

Yeah, it's part of the game alright. You know what, I might just come to your city, just for the heck of it.  I am getting attacked anyway, so it doesn't matter now where I am. If I am being attacked.  roll smilie

Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:21 pm
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3017 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:

YOU NEED A LIFE!
What is the highest mansion in your clan/city?

Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:29 pm
Original Poster
Spammer
117 Posts
— coRpSE wrote

I am not sure, I don't know where to look on mobile. I did try looking for info but can't find it.

Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:33 pm
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3017 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:

YOU NEED A LIFE!
— EmeraldDragon wrote
— coRpSE wrote

I am not sure, I don't know where to look on mobile. I did try looking for info but can't find it.

I will do a recording later tonight and put it up for you tomorrow. Busy ATM playing CRSED.

Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:19 pm
Original Poster
Spammer
117 Posts
I think I might have accidentally ran across it. But I am not sure if it is correct. It said Leaders Mansion. Looks like the highest mansion in the city is level 30.

Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:08 pm
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3017 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:

YOU NEED A LIFE!
Possibly. I found it a long time ago when I was just clicking on everything.

1. Start off by clicking the limo called "Rankings".
    Expand

2. Next, scroll down to "Leader Mansion Rankings". As you can see in my picture, we have a bunch of guys at (Elite 6), I am only level 30, but getting close to Elite 1.
    Expand

3. Last, as you can see in my picture, we have a bunch of guys at (Elite 6), I am only level 30, but getting close to Elite 1.
    Expand

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Forums ©