3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 77.7hrs.
Total Played: 195hrs.

There is life outside of the game.
votes: 7
That's right, we have a game server, and we are going to keep it PvE. This server is NOT just for clan members, it's for anyone that is part of our community here, so if you're registered on this site, you ARE part of the community here. I ended up renting the game server myself to give it a try, and also get away from the PvP since Delrick and I got WRECKED by this really nice walker. We are open to anyone with the game to come in and join in, but you need to contact Delrick, Wolf, or my self for instructions to join on the server.

Man, setting up the server was a pain in the ass, but well worth it. We are currently running the server with some multipliers on it, but not as high as many. Even though we say its PvE, you need to make it that way because there is technically no PvE mode, we just need to be cautious of each other.

If you do join us, here are the rules:

• You need to request access to the server from Delrick, Wolf, or me.
  • No trolling other people.
  • No PvP, unless if you are sparing in the ring at the Trading Post.
  • No Killing others.

I also have set up a donation to help pay for the game server only. So anyone that joins in, all help is appreciated because after this first month, it's going to be up to everyone that plays on the server to help pay for it. I personally paid for this first month.

Donate here.
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

Expand
Forums ©