3017 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 97.5hrs.
Total Played: 343hrs.

There is life outside of the game.
votes: 7
Well, today I have started working on the first update to the Evo Lotto, so if you guys have any suggestions, please, feel free to let me know what you like to see added, changed, altered, or removed and I will consider your suggestion.
Trust me when I say, I do listen to your suggestions, and if you don't believe me, just ask Megaboost.

Here is what I have on my agenda for this next patch so far.

1. [FIX] - Few div sizing issues for those that are using fixed width themes are being addressed. ✔
  2. [FIX] - Font end "Past Winners" to show a message of being disabled if the admin has it set to show none for the past winners. ✔
  3. [ADDITION] - Add a "Wall of Fame" page that will be off of the Past winners that will show the top, (Number selected by admin), Of winners and how many times they won. ✔
  4. MODIFIED - Modify the navigation/frontend to have the ability to link to the individual page. ✔

That's all I have thus far, but if I can think of anything or if you guys think of anything, be sure t6o let me know here, in this thread, (or in a PM if you're bashful). augen rollen  zwinkern

Expand
Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:12 am
Original Poster
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3017 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 97.5hrs.
Total Played: 343hrs.

There is life outside of the game.
votes: 7
Okay, I have marked the ones I have done thus far with a ✔.

Forums ©