3015 Posts
coRpSE
In-Game
The Isle

Most Played:
This week: 77.8hrs.
Total Played: 192hrs.

votes: 7
Well, after the Halloween holiday had past, it was time to look for some new skins, models, just overall look. Well, if you know me, then you know I have a uniquely dark taste, but really, if you couldn't figure that you with a name as coRpSE, then you need help. Well, I decided to make a mod pack that I call Creep.

Creep is a collection of mods I could in the workshop that best fit my darker personality. If you like things to be a bit more on the darker side and want to experience the game a Sweet Tooth from Twisted metal, or as a vampire, then this mod is for you.

Just note, this only works on SP, Co-op, and you the only one that sees them.

Download the mods from here:
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

If you guys rather a 1 click install all mods rather than installing each one individually, then let me know and I will change that.

Here are just a few screenshots.

Expand Expand

Expand Expand

Expand Expand

Enjoy...
Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:36 pm
Spammer
130 Posts
Zardos
Currently Offline

Doesn't like playing games!
WOW just installed the bad ass mod you did for STEAM, great work mate, very nice job. just debating if i should buy L4D2 and join you in the games. i am at the moment on a laptop with i3 8gb ram, but my system linux mx don't know if i will be able to play it on this, what are your thoughts, any way again great steam mod coRpSE, nice work.  cool
Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:19 pm
Original Poster
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3015 Posts
coRpSE
In-Game
The Isle

Most Played:
This week: 77.8hrs.
Total Played: 192hrs.

votes: 7
No problem, as for this game, L4D2, I don't know. I know very little about Linux, mind you that this game was developed 10 years ago so i believe your I3 would handle it.

Forums ©