3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 77.7hrs.
Total Played: 195hrs.

There is life outside of the game.
votes: 7
Tomorrow, I will be live streaming me working on the reCaptcha and other admin stuff that I built for the next release of the CMS. At the same time I will be answering questions, (if I can), and just a general BS session. I figured I would kill 2 birds with one stone because I like to get this figured out and finished and sent over to Lonestar.

The platform I will be working off of is not Evo Xtreme 3. I don't have those files yet for they are still in the process of being made. What I am doing is taking the current version, updating the files, then I get them over to Lonestar to take the changes I have made and implement them into the new system. If this stream goes well, then I will do it again.

Feel free to hop on my TS3 and join me in the "Broadcast Channel". All are welcomed. Also, you can chat right in Twitch and I will respond, (just note that there is a 10 - 30 second delay, pending on where you are. Hope to see you guys there.

Link to the stream:
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

Live stream will start at 12PM EDT - 9AM PDT - 4PM UTC - 5PM BST
It will be live for a couple of hours.

Expand
Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:29 am
NOOB!!!
11 Posts
BEAUTY
In-Game
ARK: Survival A...

Most Played:
This week: 32.4hrs.
Total Played: 223hrs.

Looking forward to watching the video! Have a great day coRpSE.  lachen

Expand
Sig Done By 0079 To Request A Sig Go To :
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in
Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:07 pm
Original Poster
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 77.7hrs.
Total Played: 195hrs.

There is life outside of the game.
votes: 7
I will be continuing the stream on Monday at the same time. Feel free to come in with any of you questions. I will be picking up pretty much where I left off.

Forums ©