● New tutorial out today, Sending tweets through your stream.

Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:12 am
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 77.7hrs.
Total Played: 195hrs.

There is life outside of the game.
votes: 7
Since twitch removed the ability to send tweets when you go live a couple of years ago, I thought about just doing someone on my own which would work. Well, time went by and I never looked into it till last week. I finally said, "let's see if something has already been coded.", so i did a search. After about 10 min of looking around, I found a script that was a PHP script that allowed you to tweet using it instead of logging into twitter. So i looked into it and it was very basic, but I felt I could expand on it, so I did, and now I have a few different ways I can tweet from just using nightbot and my stream app I use to view my chat. This gives the ability for me to either tweet a static mess with one command, or tweet a custom message that I type in right after the command.

If your a streamer like me and you like the ability to tweet while in your stream, this may be just right for you. Check it out if your interested.
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

I know the video is long, but if you go to the youtube channel, in a pinned comment, I went through and put in the time stamps.
Enjoy.

Expand
Forums ©