3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 77.7hrs.
Total Played: 195hrs.

There is life outside of the game.
votes: 7
I have been asked somewhat recently by a few people to do a live stream coding. I was not big in doing that, but, it did give me a thought on maybe, when we are ready to push the release of Xtreme 3.0, that I may do a live stream of updating my site here and dealing with some of the issues that may come up. If I get enough request, I may also do one on putting code properly into a block or module, but not creating anything from the ground up. I may do a stream doing that before doing the upgrading live stream.

I may try getting in touch with Lonestar sometime on skype or something to maybe push out some idea's and targeted topics to cover while also talking to the stream live answering questions. Hell, maybe I can convince Lonestar to join me on TS3 or Discord for the stream where we can answer questions. But I can not answer for him if this can be an option for I have not asked or approached him on this. I talked a bit with I think Shadz yesterday during my stream, but that was about it.

Let me know if this may be something you guys may be interested in me doing. I know at least 4 of you out there are interested, (just by your request in my streams, Steam, and on TS3), but the rest of you, I like to hear your thoughts.

Expand
Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:39 am
NOOB!!!
30 Posts
Hi coRpSE,

It was me that you spoke with during your stream about this.

I think it is a great idea to do the stream, I am more than happy to help with any
of this if Lonestar or Yourself need a hand.

Expand

Its not who I am underneath but what I do that defines me.
Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:17 pm
Blabbing Noob
51 Posts
[ATF]Porthos
Currently Offline

Doesn't like playing games!
Stream or vid of updating to 3.0 is a great idea

Expand
Forums ©