● arcade pm

Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:06 am
NOOB!!!
17 Posts
not sure if its something to do with the new htaccess but the game arcade is not sending private messages correctly, it sends the notification and shows there is a message in the inbox but nothings there.

any help appreciated
Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:41 am
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 77.7hrs.
Total Played: 195hrs.

There is life outside of the game.
votes: 7
Need more info. Is there a PM you can click and open up, just to find there is no text? Or is there actually no PM in your inbox? Is there any error codes anywhere? Any screenshots or video of what is going on?

Expand
Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:42 pm
Original Poster
NOOB!!!
17 Posts
there is no message but inbox says there is one and every new page you go to it pops up a window saying you have a message. only time I get an error is if I click the little magnifying glass next to name like in pic below

Expand

the error I get is an sql error in the pic below

Expand

it started somewhere near the time I installed that custom "your-account" we did or when we did the htaccess file not sure but was working around that time. not saying its that but only thing that has changed that I know of or maybe the mysqli when we changed it to MySQL really not sure.

Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:46 pm
NOOB!!!
37 Posts
I fixed the search error this way.  Don't know if it's the correct way or not but it quit throwing the error.

Open: public/modules/Forums/statarcade.php

find: (Mine was on line 153)

PHP:  [ Select all ]

$sql "SET OPTION SQL_BIG_SELECTS=1 "

just remove the word OPTION:

PHP:  [ Select all ]

$sql "SET SQL_BIG_SELECTS=1 "

Probably won't help with the PM problem though.
Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:32 am
Original Poster
NOOB!!!
17 Posts
Yes Thank you that fix that error not sure about the pm yet though until someone beats the score but it fixed the sql error removing the word option tyvm.

Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:42 pm
NOOB!!!
37 Posts
— worfwarrior wrote
Yes Thank you that fix that error not sure about the pm yet though until someone beats the score but it fixed the sql error removing the word option tyvm.

You're welcome.

Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:27 pm
Original Poster
NOOB!!!
17 Posts
private message box still says 1 message but there is no message or anything to click on I believe this may have happened after we installed the custom "your_Account" and ".htaccess"

Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:23 am
Original Poster
NOOB!!!
17 Posts
you can close this one now as I have found the issue. for some reason in the sql the admin id had changed to 352 instead of being id 2 . changed it back to id 2 and now it works all ok.

Forums ©