coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 77.7hrs.
Total Played: 195hrs.

There is life outside of the game.
votes: 7
Expand

We’re so excited to announce that H1Z1: King of the Kill will be launching from Steam Early Access for Windows PC on September 20, 2016!

The launch version of King of the Kill will include a totally revamped world map (The Arena), a redesigned user interface, Twitch integration, a scoring system, and more. Your feedback has been instrumental in bringing these features to King of the Kill. For more details on each of these features and what to expect in the launch version,
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

H1Z1: King of the Kill will officially launch on September 20 for $29.99 on PC, but will remain at $19.99 throughout Steam Early Access.

Expand
Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:41 pm
NOOB!!!
30 Posts
I was curious about this this game so I bought it off Steam but haven't played it yet.
Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:05 am
Original Poster
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 77.7hrs.
Total Played: 195hrs.

There is life outside of the game.
votes: 7
— SSmokinJoe wrote
I was curious about this this game so I bought it off Steam but haven't played it yet.

It's a fun game. I play mostly BR's, (which is now known as King of the Kill). They postponed the full release but they have pushed out the new map, and the new UI. They pulled their normal MO and pushed it out before it was fully tested and has caused some issues, but they are working fast to get the bugs fixed.

Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:25 am
NOOB!!!
30 Posts
Nice. Can't wait to check it out

Forums ©