● HSX 3D Logo

Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:23 am
Blabbing Noob
83 Posts
I do 3D graphics amongst other things..So I knocked up a HSX logo to kind of show what I do.

Expand

Expand
Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:40 pm
NOOB!!!
3 Posts
Heya 0079,  iv'e been doing some work on our site, i have a block iv'e just started getting together that i'd like to animate/customize. Do you have a website up with some work that youv'e done?  This is our page  
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in
   the 2nd block down i'm going to be looking to make the GIF's transparent and centered and try to animate some lightning in the block backround. just have to find the time to get to it. take a look and lemme know what you think. Thanks FPS-Monster
Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:53 pm
Original Poster
Blabbing Noob
83 Posts
— monster wrote
Heya 0079,  iv'e been doing some work on our site, i have a block iv'e just started getting together that i'd like to animate/customize. Do you have a website up with some work that youv'e done?  This is our page  
Get registered or Log in
   the 2nd block down i'm going to be looking to make the GIF's transparent and centered and try to animate some lightning in the block backround. just have to find the time to get to it. take a look and lemme know what you think. Thanks FPS-Monster

Yeah sounds like a good idea.

Hope its ok to advertise here corpse ?

I have a site but I haven't set up a graphics module yet...

I have got a page on my HTML static site.

click on the small images once to enlarge

click on link below

Get registered or Log in

Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:51 pm
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 77.7hrs.
Total Played: 195hrs.

There is life outside of the game.
votes: 7
Looks good. We had one made for us a couple of years ago.
Expand

Expand
Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:43 pm
Original Poster
Blabbing Noob
83 Posts
Yep looks ok. Its just a hobby with me. I don't charge, just do what I feel like doing.

Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:26 pm
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:

I hear that. Same with me, though I am not great at it. Photoshop hates me so i hate it back, so I only use Fireworks.

Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:17 pm
Original Poster
Blabbing Noob
83 Posts
Seee I love photoshop and don't use fireworks much. I use flash pro, after effects, Illustrator and sketchup is great for 3D modelling. For video editing I prefer Sony vegas pro as I find Prem pro a bag of b*ll*x Ive done work for a lot of clans/squads.. Elite bastards (ts logo and sigs, including shadz) Anarchy soldiers Loads of sigs
and spinning logo on home page Veterans of War, real soldiers partial retheme via the CSS style sheet , 2xtreme, and many more I don't remember.

Any time you want any graphics m8 just give me a shout.

[flash width=135 height=40:22643401c5]http://tieronegaming.com/powned.swf[/flash:22643401c5]

Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:00 pm
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:

Yeah, I just use Fireworks for graphics. I do use Sony vegas Pro for video editing, along with After Effects. At the end of the video's I do, I list every program that I use to make that particular video. I like doing video editing more than graphic work. For recording my screen for video tutorials, i use Camtasia. I have used a lot of different screen captures and I think that one is the best.

but now, i have not been doing to much of that. I been getting into streaming more. Now I just need to save up to get better equipment for streaming.

Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:03 pm
Original Poster
Blabbing Noob
83 Posts
In answer to Monsters question I would probably do something like this. Please note  that I put this together in a short time just as an example, whem I'm doing stuff for people I try about 4 or 5 different styles and arrangements and refine the one I like best.

Expand

Forums ©