3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 77.7hrs.
Total Played: 195hrs.

There is life outside of the game.
votes: 7
I am currently putting together a "newer" twitch account so I can start broadcasting again. I am looking to set up a set schedule on doing it. I am looking at broadcasting both H1Z1 and WarThunder. If you see me in TS3 with a *BC* before my name, that means I am broadcasting. If you like to join in with me on the game I am in, feel free to hop in.

Right now I am just working on ironing out a few bugs with OBS. I made the flaw of giving my nephew my old PC which I could have used for broadcasting, so right now I am running off all one machine until I can save up to get a second PC just for streaming, along with a few other do-da's that I need.

Once I get everything ironed out, then I will have a set schedule I will be going by.
My new channel is
[twitchchat]http://www.twitch.tv/dreadedcorpse[/twitchchat]
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

Feel free to stop by on the stream if your not doing anything. Follow if you like it.

Expand
Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:35 am
Original Poster
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 77.7hrs.
Total Played: 195hrs.

There is life outside of the game.
votes: 7
Okay, I have officially posted my schedule for streaming.

New Schedule:
  • Sunday - Off / Random
  • Monday - Off / Random
  • Tuesday - Off / Random
  • Wednesday - 6PM EST - H1Z1 BR
  • Thursday - 6PM EST - H1Z1 BR
  • Friday - 6PM EST - H1Z1 BR
  • Saturday - 6PM EST - H1Z1 BR

This new schedule is starting on November 29th.

Note:
I like to note what I mean by " Random " is on those days, I may or may not stream, but if I do, it will be random games. If people are watching the stream, we will leave it to the people to take a vote and decide which game I play.

be sure to follow me at
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

If you see me on TS3, feel free to come into the channel and talk/play. See you then.

Forums ©