Looking for some assistance.
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

HeadShot Extreme -> Nuke Blocks / Modules Support

#1: No icon Looking for some assistance. Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:43 pm
    —
I am looking for someone that is willing to help me out with a module that I am working on. Usually I do all the graphic work on my module, but would like to see if someone is willing to step up and help me out by doing something. What I am looking for is someone that can create a TC medal image. I want it to look modern, clean, and something you would expect to be something used in a game. If you could make multiple, that would be better for all people to have a choice.

Things to note.

This is not a paid job, but, recognition of your contribution will be in the credits as well as a link back to your site, right next to my credits.
If you're interested, let me know in a PM, and, if you like to talk more about it, hope on my TS server, we can also talk on Discord as well if you prefer that, and of course, we can do PM's which are slower.

Why am I looking for help on this instead of doing it my self like I normally do, well, it's simple. I am really busy, and it's getting harder for me to sit at my PC and do this. The pain is only getting worse, and if I can focus less on certain things, I can better spend my time working on other things. I know I can do the graphics. I consider my self as an okay graphic artist, but, I know there are people out there that can do it better than me, and I like to show case that.
Last edited by coRpSE on Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2: No icon Re: Looking for some assistance. Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:20 pm
    —
Updated my post with some size constraints I sort of left out. Sorry.

HeadShot Extreme -> Nuke Blocks / Modules Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 7 Hours

Page 1 of 1