Anyone looking for me?
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

HeadShot Extreme -> General Talk

#1: No icon Anyone looking for me? Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2022 9:53 pm
    —
Okay, starting Monday, I will be pretty much away from my computer. I have my other sister and my nephew that I think I have only met 4 times in his life, coming up, and they will be here until Thursday. I don't think I will be on much for I will be letting my nephew use my comp to play games, (He has never used a computer even close to what I have here).

If you are looking for support or anything from me, don't expect me to get back to you right away or at all until Thursday. I will try to get on at night or in the morning to do what I can, but, there is no guarantee of that since I don't think they will be doing much sightseeing due to weather.
Last edited by coRpSE on Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2: No icon Re: Anyone looking for me? Author: Lonestar PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:01 am
    —
Enjoy your time with the family lachen

#3: No icon Re: Anyone looking for me? Author: zardosLocation: North west of England PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:49 am
    —
Yes coRpSE, Enjoy your time with the family.  big grin

#4: No icon Re: Anyone looking for me? Author: EmeraldDragonLocation: Vancouver, WA PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:25 am
    —
Have fun and enjoy your time with the family big grin

#5: No icon Re: Anyone looking for me? Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:26 am
    —
— EmeraldDragon wrote

Yeah, little late.
They left a couple of hours ago. zunge zeigen lol lol lol zunge zeigen

#6: No icon Re: Anyone looking for me? Author: EmeraldDragonLocation: Vancouver, WA PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:34 pm
    —
— coRpSE wrote
— EmeraldDragon wrote

Yeah, little late.
They left a couple of hours ago. zunge zeigen lol lol lol zunge zeigen

Better late than never  lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

HeadShot Extreme -> General Talk

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 7 Hours

Page 1 of 1