Question to the community
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

HeadShot Extreme -> Nuke Blocks / Modules Support

#1: No icon Question to the community Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2022 12:36 am
    —
Does anyone have a copy of the Tournament Champion module that I made many years ago? That file along with many of my scripts were lost when my PC died 1+ years ago.

#2: No icon Re: Question to the community Author: zardosLocation: North west of England PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2022 9:50 am
    —
I have a copy of Tournament_Module_Pro_V112 and others floating around.

#3: No icon Re: Question to the community Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:43 am
    —
That's not the module I am looking for. I am specifically looking for only one module, and that is the "Tournament Champion" module. But thanks for trying.

#4: No icon Re: Question to the community Author: zardosLocation: North west of England PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:36 pm
    —
Well went through all I have left m8, but sorry don't have that module but do have a couple of you other module. Even went through old backups from my website 2012, but not in there either, lots of other stuff that i am going to dragg out see if i can get it working, i have the dbases to go with them.

COD5_mp3Player
Ultrastats_Center_Block-V2
--------------------
and only have these:

Tournament_Module_Pro
Tournament_Module_Pro_V112

#5: No icon Re: Question to the community Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2022 2:42 pm
    —
— zardos wrote
Well went through all I have left m8, but sorry don't have that module but do have a couple of you other module. Even went through old backups from my website 2012, but not in there either, lots of other stuff that i am going to dragg out see if i can get it working, i have the dbases to go with them.

COD5_mp3Player
Ultrastats_Center_Block-V2
--------------------
and only have these:

Tournament_Module_Pro
Tournament_Module_Pro_V112

Both of min there could be deleted for the mp3 player was flashed based, and Flash is dead. Ultrastats block could be deleted, for I don't think that system is a thing. The other modules, I don't know who owns those. I am only looking for mine to refresh my memory of how I had the system. The function and the look will be all new, I was more of just looking for it, so I could look at it as a basic reference.

#6: No icon Re: Question to the community Author: zardosLocation: North west of England PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2022 2:59 pm
    —
If you want them just say, even if to help jogg your memory. there is no copy protection that i can see.

#7: No icon Re: Question to the community Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:25 pm
    —
No thanks. Those aren't like what I am looking to build. I am remaking the Tournament Champion module which based off an old game that I played as a kid, "King of the hill", where who ever is the "Tournament Champion", (TC), is the top dog and everyone is fighting him trying to knock them off their throne.

I just contacted Ped from ClanThemes, and he is going to look for me tomorrow in his backups of ClanThemes.

#8: No icon Re: Question to the community Author: zardosLocation: North west of England PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:08 am
    —
Is this what your looking for, I have it up and running about 90% on local.

Expand

Expand

Expand

If you want it i can pack it up for you.

#9: No icon Re: Question to the community Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2022 10:31 am
    —
— zardos wrote
Is this what your looking for, I have it up and running about 90% on local.
If you want it i can pack it up for you.

Yes, that is what I need.

#10: No icon Re: Question to the community Author: zardosLocation: North west of England PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:29 am
    —
Ok, here you go, i had to dragg it from an old server backup but have it working apart from a few little bits.

Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

Link to download file to big to upload here.

HeadShot Extreme -> Nuke Blocks / Modules Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 7 Hours

Page 1 of 1