Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

HeadShot Extreme -> General Talk

#1: No icon messages Author: vash_d1Location: Mississippi PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:50 am
    —
The pop up shows on your site saying i have a reply but does not show a reply.  Dont know if you answered me yet or if its a glitch.  tyvm

#2: No icon Re: messages Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:44 am
    —
Is it the PM box that appears?

Only reason I asked is I just ran the script I wrote to fix that, and it came up with no one having issues, and I also look into the database just to be sure, and you show not to have any, user_new_privmsg and user_unread_privmsg are both at 0.

#3: No icon Re: messages Author: vash_d1Location: Mississippi PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 4:14 pm
    —
its just done it twice , i  log on to see if  my privates messages have been replied too, pop up box up saying i have a reply , i click on it and it just shows the message i sent .  tyvm

#4: No icon Re: messages Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:02 pm
    —
Well, I don't know what to say.
Shot in the dark, try clearing all cookies/cache for this site, or try a different browser, and if that doesn't work, then I would like to log in as you on here, so if clearing cookies doesn't work, then I will temporarily change your password on this site, or you can and send it to me, I will log in as you to see if I can find the issue. Like I said, by the DB, you have 0, and the function that popup here uses checks both those to see if the value is greater than 0.

#5: No icon Re: messages Author: vash_d1Location: Mississippi PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:10 pm
    —
ok will do will try sending you another message , the other 2 are still their. tyvm

#6: No icon Re: messages Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:41 pm
    —
What website? You said my site, so I am assuming this site headshotdomain.net since that is my only site.
If so, I tried on here and there is no account using that username. I went and tried Evo and Lonestars site and both of them had no popup and no PM's. I used Opera for my test.

#7: No icon Re: messages Author: vash_d1Location: Mississippi PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:07 pm
    —
vash_d1 is for this site ,same pw
the one i sent you in mail is for my site  

Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

#8: No icon Re: messages Author: EmeraldDragonLocation: Vancouver, WA PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:17 pm
    —
— vash_d1 wrote
vash_d1 is for this site ,same pw
the one i sent you in mail is for my site  

Get registered or Log in

You only have 1 user listed at your site. If that is you. Critical? So, if you are trying to send a message to anyone there, it's not going to go anywhere.

#9: No icon Re: messages Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:49 pm
    —
Okay, I have logged in as you on every site, including your site, and none of them, even my site here, popped up with a PM. All the sites all said you have 0 PMs.

I have tested:
Get registered or Log in
  -   Good
Get registered or Log in
  -   Good
Get registered or Log in
  -   Good
Get registered or Log in
  -   Good

Overall, your account on all those sites showed no popup and no PM's, so, like I said, more and likely a cookie issue and what ever site it is happening to you on, clear your browsers cookies for that site.

Now, if you run into this issue on your site, and it is definitely a PM issue, I did create a script to fix it on the site:
Get registered or Log in
Get registered or Log in

#10: No icon Re: messages Author: vash_d1Location: Mississippi PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:47 pm
    —
It hasn't done it any more only those 2 times , I cleared cookies . THANKS FOR GOING THRU THE TROUBLE !!!!  I sent 2 earlier message to , one was about a  old gallery 1-6 evo and coppermine intergration the other was about a different theme I have almost got the flash out of it. lol
TYVM

HeadShot Extreme -> General Talk

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 7 Hours

Page 1 of 1