Watch out when buying a prebuilt.
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

HeadShot Extreme -> PC & Codeing Talk

#1: No icon Watch out when buying a prebuilt. Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:06 pm
    —
How's it going. You all know that recently I had to upgrade my PC since my old one decided to retire. Well, I had done a bunch of research myself before pulling the trigger and buying what I have now. Well, just a couple of hours ago from the time of me writing this, my neighbor came to me and had a PC issue and asked if I could help. Well, we got talking, and he said he was looking into getting possibly a new PC and was looking into an Alienware PC. For those of you that know me, you probably know I don't like them, but that wasn't always the case. It just became that way after Dell bought them and their "quality" went from decent to shit. Well, when he asked me about this, I told him about them having a few lawsuits against them for false advertisement, or misleading stuff going on. I also pointed out that now, they are doing stuff that some would be considered "shady" practice.

Well, normally I wouldn't post this, but I found it a bit ironic that just a couple of hours later, I find this video that was just posted by Steve over at Gamers Nexus.

Overall, before buying anything, do a harsh research before spending on something like that $1800 POS that they have there when you could have gotten something like I did, with the additional safety packaging.

HeadShot Extreme -> PC & Codeing Talk

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 7 Hours

Page 1 of 1