Idiots are all around us, (Stupid shit they say).
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

HeadShot Extreme -> General Talk

#1: No icon Idiots are all around us, (Stupid shit they say). Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:17 pm
    —
Okay, this thread I am starting is because of a bunch of stupid shit that has been going on and even me pointing out to certian individuals, and them still believing that they are right, makes them look all the more idiotic. I will not be using peoples' names, but I want to highlight some dumb shit people have said to me, and yet, still believe they are smarter than most and can't be wrong.

I would also love to hear your experiences of hearing dumb shit said to you. Think of this as a venting thread where we can laugh at some stupid shit people have said to us. You will be surprised at the stuff people say, and when you say prove it, or, show them evidence that shows they are wrong, they go ape shit because they either can't back up what they said, or refuse to be proven wrong. I know we all hate hearing that we are wrong, but, guess what, everyone is wrong at some time, and you just have to get over it and admit that you were wrong. Enough said, I will start on a few experiences, even some really recent.

Overall, and I hope you game admins read this story, don't always assume. If you follow my Twitch and watch when I stream, you know, when I am playing a game, and I think you cheated, If I can't review it my self, I wont report, unless you are an idiot and make it too obvious. I have seen too many people like me get banned, then when you see "said evedance", if there is any, it's sometimes a joke and there is nothing there. The admins may see it because they want to see it, but, in reality, it's actually not there. That is why it's best for a non-objective user should be there, for the voice of reason if some of these cases.

#2: No icon Re: Idiots are all around us, (Stupid shit they say). Author: EmeraldDragonLocation: Vancouver, WA PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:34 am
    —
Whew! Long reading... kaffee  schlafen

Well said, I especially like (I can't log in.) and (How much have you had to drink?).  10 von 10

#3: No icon Re: Idiots are all around us, (Stupid shit they say). Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:46 pm
    —
— EmeraldDragon wrote
Whew! Long reading... kaffee  schlafen

Well said, I especially like (I can't log in.) and (How much have you had to drink?).  10 von 10

Thanks. Sorry for the long post. My favorite thing is to mess with cops, especially when you can answer honestly and at the same time make them look dumb as all hell. I guess I do that with friends and family as well. slash  I have another cop one, but I didn't post it because if you're not from my area, it may not be as funny. Just say, when I told the officer I worked at the "Webster", that there is more than 1 Webster and the one he was thinking about defiantly was not the one that I worked at.

#4: No icon Re: Idiots are all around us, (Stupid shit they say). Author: EmeraldDragonLocation: Vancouver, WA PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:19 am
    —
— coRpSE wrote
Thanks. Sorry for the long post. My favorite thing is to mess with cops, especially when you can answer honestly and at the same time make them look dumb as all hell. I guess I do that with friends and family as well. slash  I have another cop one, but I didn't post it because if you're not from my area, it may not be as funny. Just say, when I told the officer I worked at the "Webster", that there is more than 1 Webster and the one he was thinking about defiantly was not the one that I worked at.

lol

HeadShot Extreme -> General Talk

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 7 Hours

Page 1 of 1