Tutorial Module
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

HeadShot Extreme -> Nuke Blocks / Modules Support

#1: No icon Tutorial Module Author: Bulldog1Location: Isle of Wight PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:06 am
    —
Hi coRpSE.
Is there anywhere i can download the tutorial module that you have on here? I have checked my site to see if it was already installed but could not see it anywhere.
Thanks

#2: No icon Re: Tutorial Module Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:10 pm
    —
The module that I have needs a lot of updating and fixes. There are some bugs that are creating errors. Let me go through it and I will see what i can do.

#3: No icon Re: Tutorial Module Author: Bulldog1Location: Isle of Wight PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:36 pm
    —
Thanks very much.  lachen

#4: No icon Re: Tutorial Module Author: Bulldog1Location: Isle of Wight PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:45 pm
    —
Hi coRpSE, forgot all about this post. Did you ever sort the tutorial module as i would love to have one on my site.

#5: No icon Re: Tutorial Module Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2023 3:52 pm
    —
I will work on it this weekend. I won't get it perfect, but, I will get it enough to be better than what it is now, then I will get you the files.

#6: No icon Re: Tutorial Module Author: Bulldog1Location: Isle of Wight PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2023 3:32 am
    —
Thanks, that would be great.

#7: No icon Re: Tutorial Module Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:15 pm
    —
PM sent with the module, let me know how it goes.
The module really needs to be rewritten, but I didn't want to do it since I don't believe it would be a module that anyone but myself and maybe a couple of others would use.

HeadShot Extreme -> Nuke Blocks / Modules Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 7 Hours

Page 1 of 1