Projects Module (AKA: Projects Pro from DF CMS)
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

HeadShot Extreme -> Nuke Blocks / Modules Support

#1: Idea Projects Module (AKA: Projects Pro from DF CMS) Author: EmeraldDragonLocation: Vancouver, WA PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:33 am
    —
CoRpSE - I have an idea that just pop up in my head after I was going through some of my old CMS contents. Something for you to think about for your next module (or rather a requests, if possible). This module is use to track projects you are working on. Similar concept as Timeline module, but it tracks from starts of project to end.

I can also be fitted to be use with gamer as well (I assume), if you know what I meant.

#2: No icon Re: Projects Module (AKA: Projects Pro from DF CMS) Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:51 am
    —
There was a projects module that Evo came with a while ago by default, and was removed I believe in the release of d. The script was just really outdated and needed a full rewrite. Right now, I am not starting any new projects due to my PC situation, but if/when I am really able to get back to coding, this can be something to look at.

#3: No icon Re: Projects Module (AKA: Projects Pro from DF CMS) Author: EmeraldDragonLocation: Vancouver, WA PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:31 pm
    —
Cool beans, I'll be looking forward to that. You'll already have one beta tester over here.  big grin

HeadShot Extreme -> Nuke Blocks / Modules Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 7 Hours

Page 1 of 1