Timeline module released
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

HeadShot Extreme -> News

#1: Cool Timeline module released Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:07 pm
    —
Expand

Yesterday, I decided to release the Evo Timeline module. For those of you that don't know about the timeline module, this module was written to add something that was missing from Evo for a long time. Prior to designing this module, if anybody ever want to show or tell the history of their Clan or their site, they had to create a separate module or a forum post. I ended up surfing on several sites where I saw they had a timeline system and it got me thinking why not one for Evo. With the help of Lonestar, we were able to get this module set for you guys to be released.

Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

Key features of the module:

I tried making editing the animations as easy as possible, but can be a little confusing, so I will try to help you as much as I can, but a tutorial is impossible to record since my pc failure, so text support is all I can do atm.
Last edited by coRpSE on Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2: No icon Re: Timeline module released Author: PatPgtips PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:51 am
    —
thanks corpse works great

i have a mind like a siv and cant remember anything form over the years

#3: No icon Re: Timeline module released Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:49 pm
    —
— PatPgtips wrote
thanks corpse works great

i have a mind like a siv and cant remember anything form over the years

LOL, I hear ya.

#4: No icon Re: Timeline module released Author: zardosLocation: North west of England PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:39 am
    —
Thankyou for this coRpSE, great job.  zwinkern

#5: No icon Re: Timeline module released Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:02 pm
    —
— zardos wrote
Thankyou for this coRpSE, great job.  zwinkern

No problem. Saw a need, filled the need.  big grin

HeadShot Extreme -> News

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 7 Hours

Page 1 of 1