Steam Profile Mod v1.0.1 :: [ Released ]
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
HeadShot Extreme -> News

#11: No icon Re: Steam Profile Mod v1.0.1 :: [ Released ] Author: Lonestar PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:58 am
    —
Hmm, Strange I thought with the file been empty it just want not receiving the data from the XML file. You have probably already tried this? But try making a new API key and double check the 64bit id is correct and has not got any spaces before or after the ID.

I have had a couple of people with Steam problem, turns out to be their API key. Let us know.

#12: No icon Re: Steam Profile Mod v1.0.1 :: [ Released ] Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:08 am
    —
Is this on a localhost? Meaning, are you hosting this on your computer using something like Xamp or Wamp?
If so, are you seeing the "Live Feed from Evolution Xtreme" in the ACP. If not, then ignore what I just asked.

Also, verify what lonestar mentions above.

#13: No icon Re: Steam Profile Mod v1.0.1 :: [ Released ] Author: zardosLocation: North west of England PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:04 pm
    —
Hi coRpSE, well did a complete install of E then F and re-installed it again, but still the same thing, but dont  let it bother you m8 i will setup a proper website on the net, by the way i have been using wamp64, as i say dont let it rattle your brain, as i am sure it will work, thanks coRpSE for another great module. zwinkern

#14: No icon Re: Steam Profile Mod v1.0.1 :: [ Released ] Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:45 pm
    —
— zardos wrote
Hi coRpSE, well did a complete install of E then F and re-installed it again, but still the same thing, but dont  let it bother you m8 i will setup a proper website on the net, by the way i have been using wamp64, as i say dont let it rattle your brain, as i am sure it will work, thanks coRpSE for another great module. zwinkern

Okay, it is probably WAMP. I had used Wamp 64 for a while, but when I was trying to figure out why it wasn't allowing the fopen to work, I swaped out to the 32 bit since that is what was causing the issue a few years ago. After trying it, I just gave up and coded it on my live server.

Side note. I did re-upload a new copy of the system that now subdues the errors from displaying and some minor changes here and there.

#15: No icon Re: Steam Profile Mod v1.0.1 :: [ Released ] Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:09 pm
    —
Okay, I figured out the issue zardos. It's something with WAMP and how it handles cURL's.
To fix this, all you need to do is add in one line into a file.

Open: public_html/includes/functions_evo_custom.php

Find:

Code: [ Select all ]

curl_setopt( $ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, true );

ADD AFTER : On a new line:

Code: [ Select all ]

curl_setopt( $ch, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, false );

NOTE:
Only do this if you're on a localhost. I guess WAMP and other localhost are configured by default to support CA certificates, so by default, it'll reject all SSL certificates as unverifiable.

This is taken from curl's "Details on Server SSL Certificates":
If the remote server uses a self-signed certificate, if you don't install a CA cert bundle, if the server uses a certificate signed by a CA that isn't included in the bundle you use or if the remote host is an impostor impersonating your favorite site, and you want to transfer files from this server, do one of the following:

1) Tell libcurl to not verify the peer. With libcurl you disable this with curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, FALSE); With the curl command line tool, you disable this with -k/--insecure.

2) Get a CA certificate that can verify the remote server and use the proper option to point out this CA cert for verification when connecting. For libcurl hackers: curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_CAPATH, capath); With the curl command line tool: --cacert
Last edited by coRpSE on Fri May 26, 2023 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

#16: No icon Re: Steam Profile Mod v1.0.1 :: [ Released ] Author: zardosLocation: North west of England PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:39 pm
    —
Ok coRpSE thanks for that info m8, i will set it up again and give it a try and let you known, thanks again  zwinkern

#17: No icon Re: Steam Profile Mod v1.0.1 :: [ Released ] Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:43 pm
    —
Updated my first post with an update that is in the works for it.

#18: No icon Re: Steam Profile Mod v1.0.1 :: [ Released ] Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:28 pm
    —
n/p, glad it helped.

There are a few other small projects that I am working on to help improve the CMS. I know Lonestar is also busy working on a few things. I am hoping by the end of this year, we can have a update that will bring new features since the last update was more of a "Back End" patch with some front side changes, but not many "features".

#19: No icon Re: Steam Profile Mod v1.0.1 :: [ Released ] Author: Lonestar PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:06 pm
    —
coRpSE, did you write this last post?

#20: No icon Re: Steam Profile Mod v1.0.1 :: [ Released ] Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:11 pm
    —
Why yes I did, I had to manually change it in the database

HeadShot Extreme -> News

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 7 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2