Clan Managers Forum/Profile Addons
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
HeadShot Extreme -> Nuke Blocks / Modules Support

#1: No icon Clan Managers Forum/Profile Addons Author: illerkiller PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:28 am
    —
Good Morning Corpse,

Will this module coding work for the current installation of evo i have 2.0.9f want to make sure before I change coding on my website lol

Thanks,
iLL3RKiLL3R

#2: No icon Re: Clan Managers Forum/Profile Addons Author: illerkiller PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:30 pm
    —
Does anyone know if this works with 2.0.9f ?

#3: No icon Re: Clan Managers Forum/Profile Addons Author: Lonestar PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:23 pm
    —
Yes the mods will work with 2.0.9F, Always make a backup before editing though.

#4: No icon Re: Clan Managers Forum/Profile Addons Author: illerkiller PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:29 pm
    —
10-4 thank you sir

#5: No icon Re: Clan Managers Forum/Profile Addons Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:55 pm
    —
Thanks Lonestar. I was busy finishing some final fixes on the Steam Profile Module. I guess I missed this question.

#6: No icon Re: Clan Managers Forum/Profile Addons Author: illerkiller PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:40 am
    —
Ok I got most of this done I see something that is weird so the tank shows up in user profiles correctly but on the forum post its showing the wrong ranks for the wrong users.

#7: No icon Re: Clan Managers Forum/Profile Addons Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:29 pm
    —
hrm, don't know why. Can I get a link?

#8: No icon Re: Clan Managers Forum/Profile Addons Author: illerkiller PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:05 pm
    —
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

#9: No icon Re: Clan Managers Forum/Profile Addons Author: [HSX]coRpSELocation: Back of your mind!!! PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:49 pm
    —
You just did the rank install, right?
Or did you do the all the mod part?

I only ask because I just installed the "Ranks" on here and it all seems to be reporting correctly. I wounder if an edit was mis done or something. If you like me to take a look, I can. I would just need a temp FTP sent to me in a PM.

Granted, i do need to go through that and clean up the installation instructions, removing all the RavenNuke stuff as well as updating the file coding. I noticed that the viewtopic.php had some changes to it.

#10: No icon Re: Clan Managers Forum/Profile Addons Author: illerkiller PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:22 pm
    —
Yeah no issues I will get that over to you I am trying to do the whole thing I was going section by section I am still in the hospital so I haven't had much time to get it all done. I really appreciate you corpse you are awesome when I get paid Friday I will throw you another donation for all the support and help you have given me

HeadShot Extreme -> Nuke Blocks / Modules Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 7 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2